Kalyani University offers various UG and PG courses in both Regular and distance education modes. The University conducts B.A., B.Com & B.Sc. and other PG course examinations in the format of Even and Odd semesters. Kalyani University Result, exam timetable and Kalyani University DODL Result can be checked from its official website.
Kalyani University Result 2019
Students can check Kalyani University semester-wise results by following the below-listed steps:
- Visit the official website of the Kalyani University.
- On the home page, click on ‘Examination’ tab.
- On the next page, click on ‘Kalyani University Results’ tab under the ‘Students Zone’.
- Enter your registration number and click on Submit.
- Save and take a printout of the Kalyani University Result copy.
Read More: Kalyani University Admission 2019
Kalyani University Examination Timetable 2019
Kalyani University conducts the examination for UG and PG in following courses: B.A, B.Sc, MBA, B.Com, BBA, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc. The university also holds an examination for distance education in the same month.
Kalyani University Exam schedule is announced two months before the commencement of examination. Students can download Kalyani University Exam Schedule from the official website. Follow these steps to download Kalyani University examination schedule.
- Visit the official website of University of Kalyani.
- Click on ‘Examination’ tab in the menu bar.
- Download and save the internal examination schedule.
Kalyani University Distance DODL Examination Schedule 2019
Kalyani University's Directorate of Open and Distance Learning (DODL) offers postgraduate courses in faculties of Arts and Commerce. The University conducts MA Part I and MA Part II examinations for DODL in the month of February and March every year.
Kalyani University Distance (DODL) Result 2019
Kalyani University conducts distance education examinations in the month of February and March every year. The results are declared in the month of May on the official DODL portal.
Students are advised to check the official website around that time to get their examination results. To get Kalyani University DODL result, candidates need to visit the official website and enter the required details including examination Roll Number and name of the course. Submit the details and the result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can save the results and take a printout for future use. Students can follow these simple steps to check the Kalyani University DODL result.
- Visit the official website of Kalyani University.
- Click to Kalyani University DODL results.
- Select subject and click on the link to download.
- Find your roll number note down the marks.