Kalyani University is currently accepting applications for Phase II admission in the M.Sc. courses in Genome Science AND Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, under the School of Interdisciplinary Studies, University of Kalyani. Last date for Online Application is Nov 27 and the Admission Test and Interview (To be conducted online by the department) is on Nov 29 Click here
Kalyani University has published Provisional lists of eligible candidates for the admission test: Genome Science, Data Science and Nanoscience & Nanotechnology.
- Kalyani University will release the merit list for Various PG Courses on November 23, 2020.
- Kalyani University has issued the provisional list for admission to the MFA course.
- KalyaniUniversity has extended date for Admission to PG Programs, the last date to apply is now November 16, 2020
- Kalyani University is now accepting the Application for the PG Admissions. The Applicaton form can be filled in oline mode after paying an application fee of INR 400 (general/ OBC Category) or INR 200 (SC/ST) Category.
- The Govt of West Bengal, Department of Higher Education has released a notice stating that the state-aided universities and affiliated colleges will be reopening the UG admission portal to invite fresh applicants for the 2020-2021 semester 1 admission. Presidency University may soon reopen its UG admission portal (if seats available) to invite fresh applicants. Last date for the UG admission 2020 Registration will be October 30, 2020.
Kalyani University Important Dates 2020
|Publication of provisional merit list||November 23, 2020|
|Publication of admission list 1 for Home and other University Category||November 26, 2020|
|Admission for Home/ Other University category according to Admission list 1||November 26 – November 28, 2020|
|PG Online Application/ Registration begins||November 02, 2020|
|Last date for Online Application|
|Publication of provisional merit list for Home University Category||November 23, 2020|
|Publication of merit list for other Unversity Category||November 23, 2020|
|Publication of Admission List 1 for Home/ Other University Category||November 26, 2020|
|Home/ Other University Category Admission List 1 Results||November 26 – November 28, 2020|
The University of Kalyani, established in 1960, is a state-government administered, affiliating and Research University in Nadia district of West Bengal. The university offers a wide range of UG, PG and Research level courses in the streams of Science, Arts & Commerce, Education, and Engineering, Technology & Management and Music & Fine Arts.
The admission procedure for Kalyani University varies for different courses. For admission to some of the courses, the university conducts separate entrance test, interview and group discussion to evaluate the courses, whereas, for some courses, admission is purely based on the merit in the qualifying examination. Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of WBJEE entrance examination. Selection to MCA is done on the basis of JECA entrance examination. Admission to MBA is done on the basis of CMAT/MAT/CAT/JEMAT Examination followed by Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Admission to M.Tech. course will be done through Written Test and Interview conducted by the department.
Kalyani University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Kalyani University|
|Name of entrance||B.Tech: WBJEE|
|B.P.Ed and M.P.Ed: Fitness and Skill test|
|M.Tech (Communication Engineering): Entrance followed by Interview|
|M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering) : GATE / Written Test & Interview|
|MFA: Entrance test & Interview|
|PG courses in Science, Arts & Commerce, MRDM, M.Ed, M.Tech: Written-test|
|Ph.D.and M.Phill : KURET / KURAT / EEARP / NET / SLET / SET / GATE|
Check More: Kalyani University Course & Fees Structure