Vidyasagar University, situated in Midnapore, is an affiliating university which offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses under the faculty of science, arts and social science, commerce. In addition to regular courses, the university also offers education through distance learning mode via Directorate of Distance Education (DDE, VU).
Admission to the courses offered at UG and PG level is mainly done on the basis of higher secondary (10+2) and graduation (10+2+3) level results, respectively. For research level programs, the aspirants have to appear for a qualifying test (RET) followed by an interview.
The university follows semester system for all its courses viz. Odd and Even semester. End semester examinations for different UG, PG and Research programmes are conducted in different months for odd semester and even semesters. Results for the same are usually uploaded on the official university website within several weeks from the examinations.
Vidyasagar University Semester Results
Candidates can view the result for semester examination for various university programmes such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA and other UG/PG programmes through the official results portal by following the given steps:
- To start with, candidate should log on to the official university website and navigate to the “Results” section under the “Academics” tab
- Once the page is loaded, candidates have the option of viewing their result through any of the following methods:
- Directly through the official website
- Through the other website
- Through SMS
- Candidates can click on the provided link on the results page to see the list of courses along with their semester. For example - B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. [Hons/Gen/Major] of PART-I Exam-2016. Upon clicking the desired result link, candidate will be asked to enter the roll and number or name of the candidate to see the scorecard
- Candidate can also click the “Through other website” link and will be redirected to a different portal where candidates can view their result.
- Candidates can also obtain the result through SMS/message on their mobiles through the following:
Send SMS as VUUG space roll no to 54242 or VUUG space collcoderollno to 54242 (Example: VUUG 123456 & send it to 54242 (OR)
Send SMS as VIDU space rollno to 5676750 ( Example: VIDU 00ABC123 & send it to 5676750 )
Latest Updates/ Result Links:
Note: Candidates can also check the latest exam circulars, timetable and notification from the official university website by navigating to the “Examination Notification” section present under the Student tab.Last Updated - 23 Oct 2018