Vidyasagar University UG and PG courses Notification are enlisted below. Vidyasagar University publishes all the results on its website www.vidyasagar.ac.in. The University also publishes Vidyasagar University Education Distance Results, Examination schedule, circulars and notifications. Candidates can check the results by following the direct links given below or by following the given procedure. For more information about University check, Vidyasagar University Admission.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|BA, B.SC & B.COM (Sem 2) Hons. & Gen. Exam 2019 Result||26 Sep 2019||Click here|
|B.A LL.B 2nd semester and 10th semester||08 Aug 2019||Click here|
Vidyasagar University Semester Results
Candidates can check the result for semester examination for various university courses such as BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BCA and other UG/PG programs through the official results portal by following the given steps:
Visit the official university website and navigate to the “Results” section under the “Academics” tab
- Once the page is loaded, candidates have the option of viewing their result through any of the following methods:
- Directly through the official website
- Through the other website
- Through SMS
- Candidates can click on the provided link on the results page to see the list of courses along with their semester.
- Upon clicking the desired result link, candidates will be asked to enter the roll and number or name in order to download the scorecard
- Candidate can also click the “Through other websites” link and will be redirected to a different portal where candidates can view their result.
- Candidates can also obtain the result through SMS/message on their mobiles through the following:
Send SMS as VUUG space roll no to 54242 or VUUG space collcoderollno to 54242 (Example: VUUG 123456 & send it to 54242 (OR)
Send SMS as VIDU space roll no to 5676750 ( Example: VIDU 00ABC123 & send it to 5676750 )
Note: Candidates can also check the latest exam circulars, timetable and notification from the official university website by navigating to the “Examination Notification” section present under the Student tab.