MAKAUT releases even and odd semester result for all UG & PG courses on its official website. Every year, results are released in the categories of Semester-wise results (Even/ Odd), Supplementary & Review results. Students can also download their Exam Routine and Admit Card from the official portal of MAKAUT.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|BHSM 3rd Sem, BHMCT 5th Sem Exam 2019||01 Aug 2019||Check here|
|UG, MBA, and MCA (4th, 6th and 10th Sem)||01 Aug 2019||Check here|
|Odd Sem all PG (except MBA MCA) 2018-19||30 Apr 2019||Check here|
|Odd Sem BVOC 2018-19||24 Apr 2019||Check here|
- MAKAUT Exam routine for PG Odd Sem. - Check Exam Routine
Apart from Results, MAKAUT registration, Exam form, Exam routine and MAKAUT syllabus is also available on the official website of the university. Admissions in MAKAUT to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses start in the Month of June every year. Read More:MAKAUT Admission 2019
MAKAUT Result 2019
Candidates can check their MAKAUT Result by providing their details like name, roll no. etc. MAKAUT has recently published the result of odd Semester for UG & PG courses on its website. Here we have mentioned the complete process to check and download the MAKAUT result.
- Visit the website of the university and click on ‘Results’ in the ‘Students’ section.
- On the next page, select your semester and enter the Roll No.
- Now click on ‘Search Result’ and download and save the same.
Also you can check result by sending SMS MAKAUT<space>Rollnumber<space>semester to 56070.
MAKAUT Syllabus 2019
MAKAUT Syllabus for all the UG, PG and PhD programs can be downloaded from the official website by following the below-listed steps:
- On the official MAKAUT website, click on ‘Syllabus’ in the ‘Academics’ section.
- Next page will provide you with the complete course-wise listing of the revised syllabus.
- Click on the desired ‘MAKAUT Syllabus’ link.
- Download and save the same for future requirements.
MAKAUT Exam Routine 2019
MAKAUT Exam Routine for the Odd and Even semester is available on the website. Candidates can check the MAKAUT Exam Routine for this session by clicking on the ‘Exam Routine’ tab on the home page. Follow the given steps to check:
- Visit the official website of MAKAUT and click on ‘Results’ in the ‘Students’ section.
- Now click on ‘Exam Routine’ tab.
- On the next page, click on the desired course link and download the MAKAUT Exam Routine.
Note: MAKAUT Exam Routine provides information about course-specific Date, Time, Paper Code and Paper Name.
MAKAUT Application Registration 2019
Candidates seeking admission in MAKAUT in the coming session must check the notification and register themselves within the given deadlines. MAKAUT has released the application form/registration form for 2019 session on its official website.
- Visit the home page of MAKAUT and click on ‘Registration’ in the ‘Admission’ section.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- Select your status Indian Candidates/ Foreign Candidates/ Re-admission.
- Now fill the ‘MAKAUT Registration Form’.