Amrita University is one of the best Medical research universities in India. It has five different campuses in three different states of the country such as Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Karnataka. University provides various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses like B.Sc Nursing, MBBS, BDS, MD, B.Sc Allied Health Sciences and MS etc.
Interested candidates seeking admission to various courses need to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the Amrita university. The result of the examination will be soon released by the university on its official website. The Controller of Examination is responsible for announcing the examination result.
The candidate’s admission is based on the marks secured by them in an entrance examination. For the final selection, candidates need to appear for counselling. The overall candidate’s result is based on the scores and merit of the candidate. After entering registration number, date of birth and security code candidates can easily check their results through the university official web portal.
Amrita University Results 2018 – How to check result
Before the release of the actual result, university declares the provisional result. For getting promoted to the next semester candidates need to check their result. Candidates can check their result through online mode only. University is not responsible for sending the result through courier or post. Candidates must check the university website on regular basis to get latest updates.
By following below steps or instructions candidates are able to check their result:
- Candidates are required to login to the official university website
- After that, candidates need to hit the “News” tab available at the top of the page of university website
- After clicking on particular tab candidates need to select their course and semester or year
- Now candidates will be redirected to other page where they need to enter their personal details like Hall Ticket Number, Registration Number etc.
- Finally click on the “Submit” button
- Now candidates are able to get their desired exam result in PDF file format
- Candidates can download the PDF file for their future use also.
Amrita University Revaluation Results 2018
If the students having any backlogs or lesser marks in any of the subjects then they can apply for revaluation process. The process will be available for a particular time period as per university rules and regulations. The university announces the revaluation result after the few months of the applying process. The candidates can check revaluation result only on the university website.
Candidates can check their revaluation results by following the below given steps:
- Candidates should open the university website
- Then search for the News link present in the Header/Footer of university website
- After that candidate need to search for the “Revaluation Result” option of particular course.
- After clicking on the option result will open in front of candidate’s screen in PDF file format
- Candidates need to fill their roll number in the search box and click on submit button
- Now candidates can check their result and are advised to take a printout of the result for their future reference.
Amrita University Exam Time Table 2018
The Amrita University offers semester course system which is further divided into an odd and even semester. The Controller of Examination announces the both semester timetables and supplementary time table. The exam timetable helps candidates to prepare for an exam. Along with the important dates, important time is also mention on the timetable.
Follow below instructions to check and download the exam timetable 2018:
- Firstly, go to the Amrita university official website
- After that candidates need to search for “Announcements” section present of the website homepage
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to choose particular course and year for which they want to check the timetable
- After clicking on the particular link timetable will be displayed on the candidates computer screen
- Now candidates can take the hard copy of the timetable for their future reference.
Amrita University Admit Card 2018
Admit cards will be available from the first week of April, 2018 on the official website. Admit card will not be dispatched through post. Only eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the filled in application form will only be able to download the Admit card 2018.
Candidates can easily download their admit card after entering the application number and date of birth. Aspirants are advised to check the details given on admit card carefully. In the case of any discrepancy, students should tell the higher authorities immediately.
By following below steps, candidates are able to download the admit card 2018:
- Candidates should log on to the university website
- After that candidate need to search and click the admit card link present on the website
- Now candidates will be redirected to another page where they need to enter their personal details like application number, registration number etc.
- Now admit card is open in front of the candidate’s computer screen
- Candidates can take a hard copy of the admit card and keep it safe.