AEEE 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Syllabus, Result
AEEE 2019: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has announced that the application form of AEEE 2019 will be available from October 10, 2018. Exam will be conducted in online mode from April 22 to 26 in 3 slots per day. While the offline exam will be conducted on April 27 scheduled only in Tamil Nadu. AEEE 2019 (Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination) is a national level exam conducted every year for admitting aspirants into various UG Engineering programs offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University in its 5 campuses - Coimbatore, Amritapuri, Bengaluru and Mysuru.
|AEEE 2019 Application Form (October 10, 2018)||AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019||AEEE 2019 Admit Card||AEEE Exam Pattern 2019|
- Candidates must pass with aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. The candidates should also secured 55% marks in each of three subjects individually.
- The syllabus of AEEE 2019 exam will be consisting of class 11th and class 12th syllabus.
- Question Papers for AEEE 2019 available on Collegedunia will enable you to improve your speed and accuracy.
- The AEEE Result will be declared on May 5, 2019. After a few weeks of the result announcement, the counselling process will begin.
AEEE 2019 Highlights
|Date of AEEE 2019|
April 22 – 26, 2019 (Computer Based)
April 27, 2019 (Pen Paper Based)
|Conducting body||Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University|
|Mode of AEEE 2019||Offline and Online|
|Duration of AEEE 2019||2 hours 30 minutes (150 minutes)|
|Sections||3- Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of Questions||Objective (MCQs)|
Courses Available After AEEE 2019
Here are the courses mentioned with the campuses –
|AMRITAPURI CAMPUS||BENGALURU CAMPUS||COIMBATORE CAMPUS|
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering||Aerospace Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Chemical Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|-||Mechanical Engineering||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|-||-||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|-||-||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
AEEE 2019 Exam Dates
In this section, candidates can get the complete dates for AEEE 2019 examination.
|Starting of online application||October 10, 2018|
|Closing of receiving application form||April 10, 2019|
|Closing of receiving application for PPT||April 25, 2019|
|Slot booking for CBT exam||April 5, 2019|
|Closing of slot booking for CBT||April 10, 2019|
|Admit card for P&P exam||2nd week of April 2019|
|Online exam date CBT||April 22 – 26, 2019|
|Offline exam date PPT||April 27, 2019|
|Announcement of AEEE result||May 5, 2019|
|Option open to change the academic preference & profile data||May 5 – 8, 2019|
|Trial Allotment, clarification of doubts||May 10, 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the first allotment||May 20, 2019|
|Second Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the first allotment||May 25, 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches in the second allotment||May 30, 2019|
|Third Allotment to those who opted for sliding and those who are below the last rank in the second allotment||June 5, 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees for candidates satisfied with the branches allotted in the third allotment||June 10, 2019|
|Verification of documents & filling the vacant seats||June 15 – 25, 2019|
AEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates those will satisfy the complete AEEE Eligibility Criteria 2019 set by the university will be admitted to the first year of four years B.Tech degree programme.
Age Criteria: The age of the applying candidates should fall on or after 1st July 1998.
- Qualifying Exam: The candidate should pass their 12th standard or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Qualifying Marks: The candidates should obtain 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Subjects: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects are necessary subjects having in 12th class.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
Admission Procedure for NRI Applicants
- NRI, PIO and Foreign candidates are exempted from appearing in the examination. However, NRI- Sponsored candidates (those who are pursuing 10+2 education in India but whose either parent is an NRI) are required to appear in the entrance test.
- Interested applicants need to register their names and choice of branch, campus with the Directorate of Corporate and Industry Relations (CIR) by filling Student Information Form (SIF) and payment of US $ 300 by a Demand Draft in favor of ‘Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham’.
AEEE 2019 Application Form
The university will invite the applications from the eligible candidates to admit candidates in engineering courses of the university.
- The candidates can fill and submit the application form through online mode.
- The AEEE 2019 Application Form will be started from October 10, 2018.
- Candidates have to register on the website first by providing the personal details.
- Candidates also have to upload their photo (size should be 3.5 cm (Width) x 4.5 cm (Height)) and signature while filling the application form.
- The application form will be accepted only after the payment of application fee.
AEEE Application Fee:
- The application fee is INR 1000 for candidates seeking admission through AEE 2019 and INR 300 for candidates seeking admission based on the rank scored in JEE Mains.
- Candidates need to pay only INR 1000 if they want admission through both AEEE and JEE rank.
- Online application fee can be deposited through internet banking, credit card, debit card, etc.
AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket
- Candidates can get their AEEE Hall Ticket 2019 through the online mode. The AEEE admit cards will be available after the slot selection process through online mode.
- The slot booking process for CBT mode exam will be started from April 5, 2019. No admit card will be sent to the candidates by post. The admit card for pen and paper based examination will be released from April 2019.
- The AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket contains candidate name, candidate registration number, exam date, exam center address, etc. Candidates will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall without valid admit card.
- Candidates have to save their AEEE Hall Ticket used in the examination hall having the signature of the examiner. Candidates have to produce the same admit card at the time of counselling.
- Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear in the counselling process.
How to Download the Admit Card
To get the AEEE 2019 Admit Card, candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official link i.e. amrita.edu
- Enter your “Application Number” & “Date of Birth”.
- Click on the download button.
- Download your hall ticket/admit card for further procedure.
AEEE 2019 Exam Center
- AEEE 2019 will be conducted in a number of cities in all states across India.
- Aspirants will be allowed to choose 2 cities for Offline test and 3 cities for Online test as their preferred centers.
- They will have to fill up the city code in the application form accordingly. The organizing body will allot a center to the applicants and the venue of the center will be mentioned in the admit card.
- AEEE Exam Center once allotted will not be changed under any circumstance.
- Pen and paper based test will be available only in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. The online exam only will be available in all the other cities.
AEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
Check the complete Exam Pattern of AEEE 2019 from below.
- Mode: The exam will be conducted through both (online and offline) modes.
- Duration of Exam: The total duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- No. of Questions: There will be 100 questions in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Marking Scheme: For every correct response, 3 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score. For more than one answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
AEEE 2019 Result
Candidates can check their AEEE result 2019 on May 5, 2019. The AEEE 2019 Result will be declared on the official website of the university. It will be released in the form of score cards. Candidates can download their results by accessing their registered accounts.
How to Check AEEE 2019 Result
AEEE 2019 Results can be checked by online mode through University portal. Follow the given below steps to download the result/scorecard:
- Visit the official portal of Amrita University.
- Click on the link provided in the website as AEE Result 2019.
- Now candidates have to enter their registration number and date of birth. Verify the details and submit it.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print the result.
Note: The AEEE Cut off 2019 marks will be released separately for each specializations of engineering.
AEEE 2019 Counselling Process
- The Amrita University 2019 counselling process will be started from May 10, 2019. The counselling will be commenced soon after the publication of rank list. It is necessary to secure rank to be eligible for the counselling.
- Counselling will be organized in online mode. It is necessary to attend the counselling to get admission.
- To attend the AEEE Counselling 2019, students have to register and pay the counselling fee.
- Students need to attend the counselling and fill the preference.
- The counselling fee is non-refundable.
- Without producing original documents, candidates are not permitted to attend the counselling process.
- The seat allotment will be based on candidate’s AEEE 2019 rank, eligibility, category, choices filled for branch and seat availability in colleges.
- Once the seat is allotted to candidates, they have submit the balanced admission fees & have to complete other admission formalities as prescribed by the university.
Documents Required at the Time of Counselling
Students have to bring various documents (in original) along with their photocopies at the time of counselling. Without documents verification, candidates will not be considered for admission. The list of required documents at the time of counselling are listed below:
- 10th Class Certificate.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Hall Ticket and AEEE 2019 Hall Ticket.
- AEEE 2019 Rank Card.
- Transfer Certificate from the last studied school to prove the “State” from where candidates have passed the examination.
- Category Certificate (in case of SC/ST).
- Sports category certificate (if applicable).
- Other documents as mentioned in the call letter.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College