Malda College is affiliated to Gour Banga University in West Bengal. The college offers both graduate and post- graduate courses in Science, Arts and Commerce. Malda college exams are conducted by the university at its own central level.
For undergraduate courses, the exam pattern is annual, while it is semester- based for the post- graduate courses offered at the university.
Class tests for undergraduate courses offered by the college are held on a regular basis through the year; and just prior to the university’s final exam, a test organized centrally is conducted to assess the students’ final preparation. This pattern is common between both graduate and post- graduate courses.
The final examination results for both courses of the college are prepared and declared by the university.
The final examination for all the courses are held by the university at the end of the academic year, i.e. April- May and the results are declared soon after, in the following months.The final results for both course’s final exams are announced at Gour Banga University’s official website.
You may also read:
Malda College Semester Result
Students enrolled to either of the course may refer to the steps listed below for checking their final exams’ results:
- Got to the official website of Gour Banga University
- Click on ‘Results of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Years’
- Enter the details asked by the page
- After entering your roll number, date of birth, name and the asked text, click ‘Next’
- The screen would subsequently display the candidate’s result.
|Malda College General Result 2019||Malda College B.Ed Result 2019|
Malda College Admit Card 2020
As Malda College is affiliated to Gour Banga University, admit card will be released by the university itself. Candidates may follow below mentioned steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of Gour Banga University.
- Go to “Students’ Section” and click on “Admit Card”.
- Fill in the required details such as registration number, session, semester and name of the candidate.
- Click on “Download”.
- Admit card of the respective candidate will get displayed on the screen.
Malda College Merit List 2020
The college releases final merit list once the candidates liable to take admission in the respective streams are confirmed. The final merit list is supposed to be the final step in the admission procedure. Candidates may check the merit list on the official website by following these steps:-
- Visit the official website of the college.
- Go to “Examination” section and select “Merit List”.
- Choose your stream from the list provided.