Ramadevi Women’s University is located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and research courses like BA (Honours), B.Com, B.Sc (Honours), MA, M.Sc, M.Com, M.Phil, Ph.D and other courses.
The application process generally starts in the month of June. After completion of the application formalities, the candidates can appear for an entrance examination. Students can check the result of entrance test from the officail website of Ramadevi Women’s University.
The University offers various regular courses under semester-based system. The candidates will get admission to these courses strictly on the basis of their entrance examination marks and rank in the merit list. The candidates should check the examination pattern before applying for a particular course.
Ramadevi Women’s University Exam Timetable
RDWU publishes the course-wise timetable for UG and PG courses on its official website. Students can check the course-specific timetable by following the given steps:
- Go to the official website of the university.
- Click on “Academics” tab in the menu bar.
- Click on ‘Academic Calendar’ in the drop-down menu.
- After that the candidates will be redirected to the listing page.
Ramadevi Women’s University Result
Candidates can check the result by visiting the official website of RDWU. The candidates can follow the given steps to download their result:
- Navigate to the ‘e-Result’ section on the official website.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Result Section’.
- Enter ‘University Roll No.’ & code and click on ‘Get Result’.
- Save the scorecard for future reference.
Ramadevi Women’s University Syllabus
Students can download the syllabus for UG and PG courses by visiting the homepage of the university. Click on ‘Syllabus’ in the ‘Academics’ section given in the main menu.