Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Results of the semester exams are announced through its official website. RGUHS conducts internal semester examinations twice in a year. Details regarding RGUHS QP (Question Paper), EMS Results RGUHS and RGUHS Revaluation & retotaling are also available on the official RGUHS portal.
Know about RGUHS Admission 2019
- RGUHS UG/PG Exam Results 2018 Released Direct link to check result
- B.Sc. & PB.B.Sc. Nursing Courses Theory Examination Time Table for April/May 2019 Released Check Timetable Here
- AYUSH Courses Theory Examination Time Table for Feb/ March 2019 Released Check Timetable Here
UG/ PG results for the Affiliated Colleges of RGUHS are also available on the university website.
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) EMS Result 2019
RGUHS follows semester as well as annual system for the different courses’ examinations. The end-semester and annual results are declared within the stipulated time (20 days normally) on the official website of the university. Students can check their RGUHS EMS Results by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of RGUHS.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click on ‘Result’ Link.
- On the next page, choose your faculty followed by a click on ‘Candidate-wise Result’.
- You will be redirected to ‘Online Examination Application System’.
- Click on ‘Click here for results’ and enter your ‘Registration Number’.
- Click View and download the result for future reference.
RGUHS Revaluation/Retotaling (RV/RT) Results 2019
Students who are not satisfied with their results in any of the theory exams have the option to apply for ‘Soft copy of Answer script/Valuation slips’ available on the official website. Students must fill and send the Revaluation/Retotaling form to the Registrar within 10 days from the announcement of results. Any application received after the stipulated time will not be considered for revaluation. Following are the steps to fill the form:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ tab on the middle-right side of the home page
- On the next page, click on the ‘Application for Re-totaling’ link
- Fill the form and a prescribed fee of INR 1500 per paper must be paid online.
The result of the Revaluation/Retotaling application form is declared on the official website of the university within the stipulated time. Students must visit the official website on a regular basis for updates about the result declaration.
RGUHS Examination Application Form 2019
Students about to appear in the end-semester examinations need to get themselves registered for the same. Registration can be done on the official website. The students can follow the below given steps for the registration:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the ‘Examination Section’ at the top-right side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Exam Applications’ link.
- Enter your ‘Registration Number’ and click on ‘View’.
- Save and print the examination application.
RGUHS Exam Time Table 2019
RGUHS Exam Time Table is released three-four weeks before the commencement of exams. Students can check the same by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of RGUHS.
- Click on ‘Examination Section’ tab on the home page.
- Click on relevant link on the new page.
- Download and Save the Time Table for future use.
RGUHS Question Paper
Already enrolled students may contact the university librarian to obtain the previous year question papers. The question papers are also available on the official website of the university. Follow these steps to download the RGUHS previous year question papers:
- On the official website of RGUHS, click on ‘Examination Section’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Collections’ in the ‘Digital Library’ section.
- Now click on ‘RGUHS Previous Year Question Paper’ link.
- Select Subject and download the desired question paper.