Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Results for term-end exams have been announced on the official website of the institute. RGUHS Latest UG and PG Update links are given below.
The University also publishes results for internal semester examinations twice in a year. Details regarding RGUHS QP (Question Paper), EMS Results RGUHS and RGUHS Revaluation & re-totalling are also available on the official RGUHS portal. The University also publishes the result for Affiliated Colleges of RGUHS separately.
|University||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Result Declared||RGUHS UG & PG Semester Exams|
|Declaration Date||December 26, 2019|
|Exam Time Table||B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing Theory Exam (2020)|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
For more entrance and other related information check RGUHS Admission.
|Exam Name||Release Date||Result|
|RGUHS UG & PG Semester Exams||December 26, 2019||Check here|
How to check Rajiv Gandhi University Result 2020?
RGUHS follows the semester as well as the annual system for the different courses’ examinations. Semester Results of the following disciplines have been released on the official website of the institute-
- Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences
- Allied Health Sciences
The end-semester and annual results are declared within the stipulated time (20 days normally) on the official website of the university. Students can check their RGUHS Results by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of RGUHS.
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and click on the ‘Result’ link.
- On the next page, choose your faculty followed by a click on ‘Candidate-wise Result’.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Online Examination Application System’.
- Click on ‘Click here for results’ and enter your ‘Registration Number’.
- Click View and download the result for future reference.
RGUHS Examination Evaluation Scheme
Every student must maintain a minimum attendance percentage of 75% for practical, theory and clinical classes jointly, failing to which, they shall be debarred from appearing for the end term examination.
Total marks of the students will be calculated summing the internal assessment and the end term examination.The internal assessment shall be done considering assignments, seminars, clinical presentation etc.
20% weightage of the total marks will be assigned to the internal assessment for each subject. Every student must secure a minimum of 35% of total marks for a subject in order to appear for the theory paper of that subject during the University Examination.
The marks distribution of the end semester/term exams is mentioned in the table below:
|Type of Question||Number of Questions||Marks for each Question|
|Essay type Question||2||10|
|Short Essay type Questions||10||5|
|Short Answer Question||10||3|
RGUHS Revaluation/Retotaling (RV/RT) Result 2020
Students who are not satisfied with their results in any of the theory exams have the option to apply for ‘Soft copy of Answer script/Valuation slips’ available on the official website.
Students must fill and send the Revaluation/Retotaling form to the Registrar within 10 days from the announcement of results. Any application received after the stipulated time will not be considered for revaluation. Following are the steps to fill the form:
- Visit the university’s official website
- Click on the ‘Downloads’ tab on the middle-right side of the home page
- On the next page, click on the ‘Application for Re-totaling’ link
- Fill the form and a prescribed fee of INR 1500/- per paper must be paid online.
The result of the Revaluation/Retotaling application form is declared on the official website of the university within the stipulated time. Students must visit the official website on a regular basis for updates about the result declaration.
RGUHS Supplementary Application
Students at RGUHS Bangalore can apply for the supplementary examination for their backlog papers. They are given another chance to appear for the paper and score higher marks in it. The notice for filling the supplementary form will be notified in the news section of the university website. The application form fee for supplementary application is INR 750/- and an be paid both online and offline,
There are certain eligibility rules and regulations as in who can appear for the examination and who cannot. They are mentioned as follows:
- Students who have appeared in the regular examination and failed in it are eligible to appear again during the supplementary phase.
- Students must have a good attendance record for each subject to appear for it.
- Those who could not appear the regular exam due to some reasons or lacking eligibility while appearing the regular mode, can also appear provided they fulfill all the eligibility while appearing the supplementary exam .
RGUHS Examination Application Form
Students about to appear in the end-semester examinations need to get themselves registered for the same. Registration can be done on the official website. The students can follow the below-given steps for the registration:
- Visit the official website of the university.
- Click on the ‘Examination Section’ at the top-right side of the page.
- On the next page, click on the ‘Exam Applications’ link.
- Enter your ‘Registration Number’ and click on ‘View’.
- Save and print the examination application.
Note- The Examination Application fee can be paid online via Online Payment Gateway.
RGUHS Examination Admit Card
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences releases the admit card for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate Examination at its official website. Students who are eligible to appear for the end semesters can download the admit card before 30-45 days of the scheduled examination date.
Students must carry their admit cards and must not lose it. Upon instructed they need to produce it to the invigilator for inspection. Following steps are listed to know how to download the admit card of RGUHS Semester Exams
- Visit the official website of the university
- Find the link mentioned at the notices section.
- Enter the enrolment/registration number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button. Upon clicking, the admit card for the exam will get displayed. Students must check each and every detail of it and make sure they are correct. If found incorrect, they must report this to the Examination section of the University.
- Take a hard copy print out of the Admit Card and carry it while appearing for the examination.
RGUHS Exam Time Table
|Exam Name||Release Date||Link|
|B.Sc Nursing and Post Basic Nursing Theory Exam||May 1, 2020||Check Here|
|BAMS/BHMS/BUMS/BNYS Theory Examination Timetable for February/March – 2020||December 21, 2019||Check here|
|Time Table for AYUSH PG Examination during April/May– 2020||January 1, 2020||Check here|
RGUHS Exam Time Table is released three-four weeks before the commencement of exams. Students can check the same by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of RGUHS.
- Click on the ‘Examination Section’ tab on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link on the new page.
- Download and Save the Time Table for future use.
Note- The Exam Schedule for the following courses has been released by the official website of the university-
RGUHS Previous Year Question Paper
Already enrolled students may contact the university librarian to obtain the previous year question papers. The question papers are also available on the official website of the university. Follow these steps to download the RGUHS previous year question papers:
- On the official website of RGUHS, click on the ‘Examination Section’.
- On the next page, click on ‘Collections’ in the ‘Digital Library’ section.
- Now click on the ‘RGUHS Previous Year Question Paper’ link.
- Select the subject and download the desired question paper.