Tamil Nadu National Law School (TNNLS) was established under legal education Act, 2012. The admissions are done through CLAT-2018 B.A LLB, B.Com LL.B, and various other courses.
The TNNLS 2018 Results are declared after the exam on the official website. The school also releases the exam timetable and academic calendar on the official website.
Tamil Nadu National Law School Result 2018
The law school releases the result within one week after the completion of the examination. The results are published on the official website in the pdf file format. Students are advised to follow these steps to check their result for the year 2018:
- Visit the University’s official website
- Click on the Result icon under the “Examinations/Results” tab.
- On the Result page, click on the result of your concerned course and batch.
- Download the pdf file and take a printout
Tamil Nadu National Law School Exam Timetable 2018
TNNLS releases the timetable for the exam 15-20 days before its commencement. It helps the students to start their preparation for the examination. The date and timing for the entrance exam are detailed in the examination timetable. Students who are appearing for the exam can download the timetable of their approaching examination from the website. Students can follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of the law school
- Under the “Examinations” option, click on “Upcoming examination” link,
- The timetable of the examination will appear on the screen in the pdf format.
- Download and save it for further correspondence
Tamil Nadu National Law School Academic Calendar 2018
TNNLS publicizes the academic calendar of its academic session on its website prior to the beginning of the classes. The academic calendar of the new session is generally uploaded in the month of July or August and the session begins in mid-August. It holds the detail of all the academic activities viz. date of commencement of classes, date of various tests, date of filling of examination form, end of classes, declaration of result, commencement of next session classes, etc. Students should keep a copy of the academic calendar for further information.
- Visit the official website
- Click on “Academic Calendar” under the “Academics” tab
- Academic Calendar page will appear in the pdf format
- Download and save it for future