Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) comprises of nine schools and 17 departments which offer various integrated, postgraduate (PG) and Ph.D programme in multiple streams. Candidates seeking admission to integrated/ PG programmes will be required to pass the Central University Combined Entrance Test (CUCET) in order to be eligible for securing a seat in CUSB.
For PhD admissions, the university conducts its own entrance test (CUSBET) generally in the month of May every year. Once, the results for CUSBET are declared through the official university website, the shortlisted candidates are intimated for interview round.
The university follows odd and even semester pattern for all its courses. End-semester examinations are being conducted in the months of December and July for odd and even semesters, respectively. The results are published on the university website usually within few days from the end semester examinations.
Given below are the steps to check CUCET 2018 Result:
- Visit the official website of the Board.
- Then, click on the link ‘Download the CUCET Result 2018’.
- Further, enter the details such as Registration number, date of birth etc.
- Verify the information and submit the page.
- After submitting, the result will be displayed on the screen.
- Print the result for future reference.
Important points of CUCET Result
- CUCET Result 2018 will be declared for each programme separately.
- Admissions to UG, PG, and PG Diploma, Integrated Programmes, B.Ed. and PhD programmes in the participating universities will be given on the basis of Merit obtained in the CUCET 2018.
CUCET Merit List
The universities declare their respective CUCET Merit List. Each of the 9 univerisities has its own merit list preparation criteria. After merit list is published, counselling process begins. Document verification and admission formalities are carried out at CUCET counselling. Under CUCET, every university follows their own counselling schedule and process. The updates on counselling process are notified on the official websites of each of the 9 universities.
The respective universities will declare their counselling/admission schedule and merit list based on the weightage of CUCET 2018 score and other criteria. The common criteria are:
- Whether the applicant has applied for that particular program as his/her first choice. (If seats are vacant, candidates with second and third choice would also be considered for the same)
- Applicant’s rank in the CUCET 2018 for that particular programme (higher the score, better are the chances of getting selected)
CUSB Semester Results
Candidates can check the semester results for their UG, PG, Diploma, Research courses through the official university website by following the below given steps:
- Candidate should log on to the official CUSB website and navigate to the “Results” section present under the Student Tab.
- Once the result page is loaded, a list of all the result links, course and semester wise, will be displayed.
- Upon clicking the relevant link, the candidate can download the PDF file containing the end semester examination results for the particular course
- Candidates can view their result along with the marks/ grade in the downloaded file by searching their name/roll number
Last Updated - 27 Jun 2018