The Central University of South Bihar was established in 2009, Under the Central universities Act 2019. The University aims to serve the nation by rendering state-of-the-art knowledge dissemination to students in various programmes. The University offers numerable programmes in the fields of Earth, Biological & Earth Sciences, Biological Sciences, Bioinformatics programs, Biotechnology program, life sciences program, life sciences, human sciences, language & literature, Education, law & governance, physical & chemical Sciences, and vocational studies. The University was awarded “A” Grade ranking in 2016 by NAAC.
Facts & Figures:
25000 (Total Books)
Both Girls and Boys
Central University of South Bihar – (CUSBGC) Courses
Check updates: Admission in Central University of Bihar
CUSB Undergraduate Courses
The BA.LLB is a 5-year integrated program of the Central University of South Bihar. Admission in this program are merit based, where the general Eligibility is described below.
- The basic eligibility of BA. LLB program is 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with at least 45% marks for General /OBC and 40% marks for SC / ST candidate.
This is a 4-year integrated program of the Central University of South Bihar.
- 10+2 or equivalent in PCM from any recognized Board with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for General /OBC and 45% marks for SC / ST candidate.
CUSB Postgraduate Courses
Central University of south Bihar started its MBA program in the year 2018. Admissions in this program are subjected to CUCET and CCMT Examination followed by counseling. However, the basic eligibility is as follows. Check MBA Course and fee Structure.
- Bachelor's Degree from any recognized University of minimum 3 Years duration with a minimum of 50% marks for General / OBC candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
M.Tech Computer Science
The M.Tech program in the Central University of South Bihar started in the year 2018.
- A bachelor degree in Engineering (CS/IT/ Electronics / Electronics and Communications) or M.Sc. or MCA or equivalent from any recognized University.
- In graduate degree 60% marks for General/OBC candidates and 55% marks for SC/ST candidates are mandatory.
- Candidate must have a valid GATE score.
The Master in Law program of the Central University of South Bihar is of 2-year duration.
- 50% marks in the final examination of Bachelor Degree in Law conducted by a University/ Colleges duly recognized by the UGC.
Ph.D. in BioInformatics
The University offers Ph.D. programs in various disciplines including the bioinformatics. IN this particular doctoral program seat intake is 13, where eligibility criteria are given below.
- Master's Degree from any recognized University in any field of applied science with 55% in aggregate or its equivalent Grade B in UGC 7 point scale.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks for SC/ST/OBC(Noncreamy layer)/Differently abled candidates.
- Candidates having Master‟s Degree in any of the above disciplines with specialization in BioInformatics or having Master's Degree in BioInformatics will be given preference.
Ph.D. in Law
The central University of south Bihar offers the Doctorate of law program with a seat intake of 8.
- LLM from any recognized University with 55% in aggregate or its equivalent Grade B in UGC 7 point scale from any recognized University.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks from 55 to 50% or equivalent relaxation of Grade for SC/ST/OBC(Noncreamy layer)/Differently abled candidates.
Central University of South Bihar – (CUSBGC) Scholarships
The university offers various scholarships to the students studying at the various graduate, postgraduate and doctoral level.
- Merit Scholarship to Semester/CUCET
- Merit cum Means Scholarship
- GATE Scholarships
- Merit cum Means Scholarship for Hostellers
- Attendance Based Merit
- Financial Assistance for the Physically Challenged students
- Earn While You Learn (EWYL)