Pondicherry University, Directorate of Distance Education offers professional programs such as Masters Programs in Management (MBA) and Ph.D., while its affiliate colleges offer various UG/PG/Diploma/Certificate courses. Admission to these courses is given on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the university.
The academic system of the university is of semester type and its academic session is scheduled into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The Odd semester extends from August to December and the even semester begins in the month of January and concludes in the month of June. The semester examination is conducted in the month of December and May-June during the Odd & Even semester respectively.
Pondicherry University DDE Results are declared within a month of the examination and the timetable is uploaded 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination.
Pondicherry University, Distance Education (DDE) Exam Result 2020
The result of the semester-end examination is released within 25-30 days following the examination. Pondicherry University declares the result of UG/PG/Diploma courses on its website. The result of Odd semester term-end examination is announced in the month of January, while the even semester examination result is declared in the month of July. Here are the steps to check the result:
- Visit the official website of Pondicherry University
- Click on “Examination result” under the DDE Menu or
- Click on the “result declaration notification link “on the homepage
- Enter your “course and enrollment no.” on the Results page
- Click “Submit” to get your result
- Take a printout for future reference
Pondicherry University, Distance Education (DDE) Exam Timetable 2020
The timetable of semester-end examination of all courses is published online 30-35 days before the commencement of the examination. The examination schedule of Odd semester term-end examination is uploaded in the month of November, while the examination timetable of the even semester is released in the month of April. The university publishes a notification regarding examination timetable on its website to inform the candidates about their awaited result. Following are the steps for students to check their exam result:
- Visit the website of Pondicherry university
- Click on “Examination Timetable” option under the DDE menu
- On the Timetable page, click on the timetable link of your concerned course and semester
- Download and check it accordingly
Pondicherry University, Distance Education (DDE) Academic Calendar 2020
The academic calendar of the university tabulates the date and duration of every academic activity that is scheduled to be held in the Odd and Even semesters. It lists the date of commencement of academic session, beginning of classes, end of semester classes, date of inception of semester examination, result declaration, the beginning of new semester/session, etc. According to the academic calendar, the Odd semester is between August-December and the even semester is from January to June. The academic calendar can be downloaded by following the below-given steps:
- Go to the website of Pondicherry university
- Click on “Academic Calendar” option under the “More in this Section” on the home page
- On the Calendar page, select your respective course under the University campus or affiliated colleges’ program category
- Download the academic calendar for further usage