The Madras Medical College (MMC) offers various undergraduate and postgraduate medical courses to interested students. It provides five undergraduate courses like MBBS, B.Pharm, B.Sc, Post-Basic B.Sc, and BPT. The various postgraduate courses are lMD, MS, DM, and M.Ch. along with other diploma courses in the medical field. The college follows odd and even semester system for the various programs.
Candidates who want to get admission in various UG & PG courses need to appear for an entrance examination. The entrance examination result is published on the official website of the college. Final selection of the candidate to the particular course depends on their rank in the merit list.
Madras Medical College Result 2021 – How to Check Result
The Madras Medical College publishes the result of all the different courses on the university website. Candidates can download the result through online mode only. Students are advised to check the college website on a regular basis to get the latest updates on the notifications of results.
The odd and even semester-end examination is conducted separately by the university. The result for the exam is also released on the college’s website separately.
Candidates can download the examination result by following subsequent steps:
- Candidates should visit the official website
- Candidates need to search for the Result link present on the header/ footer of the university website
- Click on the “Exam Result” link
- Candidate needs to enter the personal details like registration number, month & year of examination and verification code
- Click on the View Results button
- The result will be displayed on the next screen
- Click on the relevant link and download the PDF file
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the result for their future reference
Madras Medical College Admit Card 2021
The admit card is a very important document that is mandatory for the candidates to bring at the time of entrance examination. The admit card consists of all the information like candidate’s name, roll number, venue, time, etc. Students need to check all their personal details written on the admit card.
Candidates can download the admit card easily through the university official website by following the below-given steps:
- Open the college’s website
- Navigate to the Admit card option present on the website’s homepage
- Click on the link named as “Admit Card”
- Candidate needs to enter their personal details like registration number, month & year and verification code
- Click on Proceed button
- A PDF file will be downloaded
- Candidates must take a printout of the admit card
Ques. Can I get admission to Madras Medical College without NEET?
Ans. Yes, a candidate is eligible for admission to Madras Medical College without NEET. There are various B. Pharm & PG courses that don't require a NEET score.
Ques. What is the minimum NEET score required for admission in MMC College?
Ans. For the Unreserved category the minimum scores required are 599. For SC/ST the minimum scores are 500 - 488 respectively.
Ques. Does Madras Medical College, Chennai provide a distance learning facility?
Ans. No, currently it offers full-time courses in the stream of Medical Science and Paramedical Science.
Ques. Does Madras Medical College still have the direct 6-year MCh neurosurgery course?
Ans. This course has currently been discontinued by the college. There are only 9 three year MCh program seats, now. The last batch of the 6 year MCh neurosurgery course passed out in the year 2017.
Ques. Is a BDS offered at Madras Medical College? If yes, what was its previous year’s cutoff?
Ans. No, Bachelor of Dental Science is not offered by Madras Medical College. As of now the bachelor courses offered are:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- B.Sc Nursing
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy