The Central University of Karnataka has released the UG/PG Provisional Third Merit List for Admission to undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs based on CUCET 2020 for the academic session 2020–21.
The Central University of Karnataka will allot seats based on the CUCET merit list and the order of preference of the universities selected by candidates in their application forms.
The qualified students have to take part in the CUCET counselling procedure. The counselling process will be held in both offline mode and online mode.
Central University of Karnataka Merit List: How to Check
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps to check the merit list;
- Go to the official website of the Central University of Karnataka.
- On the homepage, search for the official link of the CUCET 2020-merit list.
- Choose the subject of your choice
- A PDF will appear on the screen containing the list of students, along with their numbers and CET scores.
- Download and take a printout of the merit list for future references.
Details on CUCET Merit List 2020
Candidates must check the following details on the merit list as given below;
- Name of Candidate
- Category (if applicable)
- Number of Seats available
- Subjects' name
- Name of the University
- CET Score of candidate
About Central University of Karnataka
The Central University of Karnataka (CUK) was formed in 2009, located in Kalaburagi, Karnataka. The purpose of developing the university was to increase access to quality higher education for people in less educationally developed areas.
The institute offers various UG, PG, and doctoral courses, including BTech, BSc, BA, MA, B.Ed, MCA, MCom, MBA, and LLM, among others.