Central University of Karnataka has released the UG/PG Provisional Third Merit List for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes. Check Here
Central University of Karnataka has almost 27 academic departments, 3 multi-disciplinary centres and around 10 schools of excellence. Under the UG domain, the University conducts regular courses including regular B.Sc., 3 specialisations in B.Sc. Honours, 2 specialisations each in BA and B.Tech programme, B.Ed. and BBA course.
The University conducts PG level courses as well including 9 specialisations in MA, MSW, 7 specialisations in M.Sc., M.Com, 2 specialisations in MBA, MA, 2 specialisations in M.Tech, LLM and MCA. Central University of Karnataka also offers M.Phil. course and 17 specialisations in Ph.D programme.
Admissions to these courses are done on the basis of an entrance exam CUCET for the academic year. Applications will be made available online for the entrance test.
- Candidates need to apply online for appearing in CUCET exam for the academic year
- Admissions to UG and PG courses are done on the basis of merit in the qualifying entrance exam
- Application fee for regular courses is INR 1000 for General category, INR 450 for SC/ST students and no fees for PWD candidates
- For B.Tech admissions, score in National level entrance test like JEE Mains will be taken into account
- For MBA admissions, candidates have to clear the entrance exam followed by Group Discussion and personal interview rounds as well
Central University of Karnataka came into existence in the year 2009 and offers different courses in multiple streams including science, commerce, law, education, arts and management. Admissions annually starts in the month of March and online mode of application is acceptable. The courses are approved by UGC for on campus conduct.
An active placement and career counselling cell is part of the infrastructure that ensures 100% placement assistance to registered students. Students are placed in top agencies with descent salary packages. The placement cell conducts regular company visits, guest lectures, PDP and ERP programmes to enhance soft skills of students.
Central University of Karnataka Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institute||Central University of Karnataka|
|Also Known As||CUK|
|Institute Type||Central University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||CUCET Entrance based|