DHE Goa: Admission Ongoing for B.Ed (MR/ID) Special Education for 2020, Apply by August 14
Department of Higher Education, Goa invites applications for admission to B.Ed (MR/ID) programme for the 2020-2022 academic session.
The application process for B.Ed courses has begun and interested candidates can apply till August 14, 2020. To apply for the programme, students must visit the official website of DHE Goa for online application.
The admission to the B.Ed/ B.Ed (MR/ID) programme in Goa University (GU-ART) and DHE-ART is strictly based on merit.
Check details on eligibility, application, merit list, selection below:
DHE Goa B.Ed Programme: Course Highlights
Name of Program
B.Ed (Special Education Programme
Dnyanvardhini Divyang Training College (Sanjay Centre for Special Education, Bogda, Vasco, Mormugao- Goa
Total Intake Capacity
Application Date (Online application)
4-14 August 2020
Application Form Last Date (Printed Copy by Speed Post)
20 August 2020
DHE Goa B.Ed (MR/ID) Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must have passed a Bachelor or Postgraduate Degree from Goa University or an equivalent degree from any recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks (5% relaxation for reserved category students)
- Also, candidates should have opted for a minimum one school subject during graduation or post-graduation for which training is offered.
Check: Top B.Ed Colleges in Goa
DHE Goa- B.Ed Admission Intake Capacity: Seats Allotted
Tabulated below are the seats reserved for different categories for admission:
DHE Goa B.Ed (MR/ID) Admission 2020: How to Apply?
To apply for admissions to B.Ed Program of DHE Goa, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of DHE Goa: dhe.goa.gov.in
- Read the 2020-2022 prospectus for B.Ed (MR/ID) for instructions.
- Click on the link ‘BEd (MR/ID) Special Education Programme Admissions 2020-22’.
- Fill the details and submit.
- An auto-generated confirmation mail will be sent on the registered email address of candidates.
- Take a printout of the email and Demand Draft and send them to the Directorate of Higher Education, SCERT Building, Porvorim-Goa, either by Speed Post or Registered A.D. only.
DHE Goa B.Ed (MR/ID) Admission 2020: Selection Process
Applicants who applied for admission in B.Ed programme in response to 2020-2022 prospectus, meet the eligibility criteria, submitted application before the last date will be selected based on merit.
For more details, interested candidates can log onto DHE Goa official website: dhe.goa.gov.in