DUET 2020: Answer Key for M.Phil and Ph.D courses Released; Raise Objections till October 22, 2020
Delhi University: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the DUET 2020 answer keys for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses for candidates to challenge. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check the answer keys by visiting the official website of NTA
With the release of answer keys, NTA has also released the DUET question papers for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses. The testing agency has announced that the candidates can raise objections against the DUET answer keys till October 22 (up to 5.00 pm).
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2020 exam is conducted for admission to various UG/ PG/ M/Phil and PhD courses in Delhi University and its affiliated colleges.
NTA DUET Public Notice for Answer Key Challenge: Highlights
Date for Display of QP and Challenge of Provisional Answer Key for M.Phil/Ph.D courses
20.10.2020 to 22.10.2020 (up to 05:00 pm)
Last date of successful transaction of fee through Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking/UPI
22.10.2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
In order to challenge the answer key, candidates will be required to pay an online sum of Rs 200/- (Two Hundred only) as processing fee for each key challenged. (excluding Bank charges).
The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. As per the notice released by NTA, no answer key challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee which is non-refundable.
DUET: Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key
- Visit the official website www.nta.ac.in.
- Log in by using your Form No. and Date of Birth.
- The password will be in the format YYYYMMDD and log in.
- Download your response sheet and interim answer keys for your concerned subject.
- To challenge the answer key, click on “Add challenge” available on the welcome window.
- Key challenge form will be displayed after clicking on “add challenge” option.
- The subject and question IDs are available in the drop-down menu for key challenges form.
- For challenging the question or any option, you need to select the question Id from the dropdown menu and also select the appropriate nature of the challenge.
- Candidate can write remarks (150 characters) and upload supporting documents (file should be less than 30kb in JPEG or JPG for the challenge.
- To make a new challenge click on “Add Challenge” and the same procedure will be followed as mentioned in Sr. 6. List of challenges will be displayed on Key challenge form.
- Pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee @ Rs. 200/- for each question challenged. Make payment through Debit/Credit Card/NetBanking
The Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) was conducted from September 6 to September 11. As per official sources, a total of 1,50,670 candidates have appeared for the DUET exam.