NTA has rescheduled the commencement of AIAPGET 2020 and related events due to COVID-19 outbreak and the nationwide lockdown that followed. NTA extended the application process for AIAPGT 2020 till June 05, 2020. This change in schedule gives the students a bit extra time to prepare for the same. In the following article, we have tried to incorporate a few important practices that would help you to get the best out of AIAPGET.
Click here to apply for AIAPGET 2020
Preparing for AIAPGET is a task in itself and the candidate should be thorough with all the concepts from the very beginning. A serious candidate who wants to take up postgraduate courses through AIAPGET needs atleast 3-4 years to prepare well for the same. According to experts, the best time to start preparing for AIAPGET is during the fourth year of AYUSH UG degree course.
The best preparation is done when you know well what you are preparing for. The first step is to get yourself familiar with the exam pattern and syllabus. Knowing about the syllabus and pattern gives you a better insight about the exam and hence you will be able to plan the preparation well.
Know more about AIAPGET 2020 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Practising more and more always proves beneficial. One should focus on grasping the concepts in the syllabus and once they are thorough with it should stick with practising questions related to the topics covered. Solving previous years’ question papers help you understand the paper of the exam better. Taking mock tests and reviewing your answers helps you to identify your weak points which need to be worked upon.
Choosing the right books for preparation is a tough task. There is a lot of competition in the market and choosing the best out of them which best suits you can be a hectic task. One may even find themselves in a dilemma that may cost them valuable time. We at Collegedunia understand the value of time and hence curated some of the best books for preparation. Candidates can scroll below to check out the subject wise best books.
- A Guide to Ayurvedic Competitive Examinations by Dr G Prabhakara Rao
- A Descriptive Glossary of Diseases in Ayurveda S R Sudarshan
- Comparative Hindu Materia Medica Chandra Chakraborty
- Prasna Vikalpa (MD Entrance Guide) by Dr Sunil Kumar
- MCQs in Homeopathic Materia Medica by Dr Rajesh M Patni
- Success- A Guide on Homoeopathy for Competitive Examinations by Dr Nani Kumar Singh, Dr Ratan Chandra Shil, Dr Nikhil Kumar Bisui
- SARP and SARP series on Medicine
- KAIZEN by Dr Gajendra Singh
- The Prime: MCQs for Post-Graduation Unani Entrance Examination by Dr Haqeeq Ahmad and Dr Izharul Hasan
- Concept by Dr Aysha Raza and Dr Sofia Bilquees
- The Premier Advance by Dr Izharul Hasan and Dr Shah Faisal
- The Pioneer by Dr Izharul Hasan and Dr Danish Chishti
Best of luck from Team Collegedunia!