AIAPGET 2019 was conducted on June 24, 2019. All India AYUSH Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIAPGET) is an All India ranking exam for qualifying admission to Post Graduate AYUSH (Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Unani and Siddha) courses. All India Institute of Ayurveda conducts AIAPGET under guidance and instructions of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- AIAPGET 2019 is an online computer based test.
- The exam will be conducted for 90 minutes’ duration.
- There is only one section included in AIAPGET 2019 which has 100 multiple choice questions with single select option.
- Maximum marks are 100 and each correct answer earns 1 mark.
- Negative marking is applicable in AIAPGET 2019. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
AIAPGET 2019 exam syllabus is based on graduation course 4 years’ syllabus. Syllabus covers basic understanding to advancement of relevant medical study programme like Ayurveda (BAMS), Homeopathy (BHMS), Siddha (BSMS) etc.
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Pattern Highlights
|Exam Mode||Online Computer Based Test|
|Number of papers||1 Paper|
|Number of sections||No section|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple choice questions with single select option|
|Exam duration||1 hour and 30 minutes (90 minutes)|
Note: AIAPGET Exam Pattern is based on graduation level. There is only one test paper which will consist 100 multiple choice questions.
AIAPGET 2019 Marking Scheme
The test paper will be consisting of questions of 100 multiple choice single select questions and every question has equal weight. Each question is allotted 1 (one) mark for the correct response and (-) 1 mark will be given for incorrect response of each question. No deduction from the total score will be made if no response is indicated for a question.
|Mark for Each Question of AIAPGET 2019||1 Mark|
|Negative Marking for Wrong Answer||(-) 0.25|
|Questions Not Answered||0 Mark|
AIAPGET 2019 Exam Syllabus
Syllabus is very lengthy as it covers entire graduation study course material of BAMS, BHMS, BSMS and BYMS.
- History of Ayurved
- Philosophy (kriya sharer)
- Structure of Body (Rachana sharer)
- Basic fundamental of Atang Hridya (Maulik siddhant avum astang hridya)
- Pharmacology and Materia Medica (dravyaguna vighyan)
- Toxicology, Forensic Medicine And Medical Jurisprudence (agadtantra)
- Iatrochemistry And Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics (rasashatra)
- Charak Samhita
- Rog Nidan
- Prasuti Tantra and Stri Roga
- Kaumarbhritya Parichaya
- Charak Samhita (uttarardha)
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
- Research methodology and medical statistics
- Homeopathic Pharmacy
- Physiology including Biochemistry
- Homeopathic Materia and Medica
- Organon of Medicine, Principles of Homoeopathic Philosophy and Psychology
- Pathology and Microbiology
- Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- Surgery including ENT Ophthalmology and Dental Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Infant care and Homoeo. Therapeutics
- Practice of Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Three primordial, eternal entities and their Siddha anthric theories (Pathi, Pasu, Paasam)
- Initiation towards the highest goal of life (Deekai)
- Epistemology (Alavai)
- Five element theory (lymbootha Kolgai)
- 96 Fundamental Principles (Thathuvams) and its different concepts
- Three humoural theory ( Uyir Thaathukkal)
- Seven Physical constituents ( UdalKattukal )
- Five basic properties of Drug
- History of Tamil Nadu including three Tamil Academies and Ancient Religious Traditions of Tamils(Arusamaiyakolgai)
AIAPGET 2019 Important Instructions
Following are the General Instructions for AIAPGET 2019, a candidate must follow:
- Kindly note that by registering for AIAPGET 2019, candidates are covered by Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). Under NDA candidates are bound to not disclose any question or contents of question paper in part by any mean or in any condition.
- In case candidate is found breaching NDA, it will be deemed as punishable act and strict action will be taken as per the rules and agreement.
- Please check the Admit Card carefully for your Name, Paper, Date of Birth, Gender, Test Centre Name, City, State Code of Eligibility and Category. In case of any discrepancy, communicate to examination authority of AIIA (All India Institute of Ayurveda) immediately for necessary action. Official email for catering issues related to AIAPGET is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidate subject to his/her satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are advised to reach the venue at least 1½ hours before AIAPGET 2019 examination so as to complete the registration formalities and 15 minutes’ exam demo process well before the time. Registration desk will be closed 15 minutes prior to the examination.
- The candidate must show, on demand, AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card for admission in the examination room/hall.
- A candidate who does not possess AIAPGET 2019 Admit Card issued by the Board shall not be permitted for the examination under any circumstances by the Centre Superintendent.
- Candidates claiming the relaxation under PwD category must carry with them the copy PwD certificate in the prescribed format (Appendix 9) issued by the Competent Authority.
- No candidate, under any circumstances, will be allowed to enter AIAPGET 2019 Examination Centre after the commencement of AIAPGET 2019 examination.
- A seat indicating roll number will be allocated to each candidate. Candidate should find out and occupy their allotted seat only. Any candidate found to have changed room or the seat on his/her own other than allotted, his/her candidature shall be cancelled and no plea would be accepted for it.
- The candidate should ensure that the question paper available on the computer is as per his/her choice of medium. In case, the question paper is in medium other than his/her choice, the same may be brought to the notice of the Invigilator concerned.
- No Candidate will be allowed to carry any baggage inside the AIAPGET 2019 Examination Centre. AIAPGET Apex Board will not be responsible for any belongings stolen or lost at the premises.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any textual material, Calculators, Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Electronic Watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other device, except the Admit Card, identity proof, document as required.
- Smoking and eating are strictly prohibited in AIAPGET 2019 examination room.
- Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks are not allowed to be taken into AIAPGET 2019 examination rooms during examination hours.
- Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other information during the course of AIAPGET 2019 examination.
- No candidate, without the special permission of the Centre Superintendent or the Invigilator concerned, will leave his/her seat or AIAPGET 2019 Examination Room until the full duration of the paper. Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as instructed by the Centre Superintendent / Invigilators.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College