AIAPGET 2018 Results, Merit List, Counselling
AIAPGET 2018 was successfully held on August 6, 2018. AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test) was conducted by Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy).
- Maharashtra state counselling for admision to AYUSH PG courses in Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Unani has started form August 29, 2018.
- Admission to MS/MD courses in Andhra Pradesh based on AIAPGET 2018 score is expected to commence from September 23.
- AIAPGET Result 2018 is announced on August 23, 2018.
- Candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.aiapget.com till September 15, 2018.
- All India Institute of Ayurveda (AIIA) will be declaring the results as a combined merit list for All India (Open / Other states seats) / different States / Union Territories/Universities/Deemed Universities /Institutions seats.
- Incase of tie breaker, candidates inter se merit will be determined according to rules and regulations framed by the respective States/Universities/Institutions.
- There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling of the result/score and no query in this regard will be entertained.
- Contact State Ayush Authority/State Counselling Authority after declaration of result based on your choice and fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Earlier, admission in PG AYUSH courses was on the basis of NPGET (National Postgraduate Entrance Test). From this year onward, the entrance examination NPGET is replaced by AIAPGET.
AIAPGET is a national level entrance examination. Candidates who want to take pursue MS/MD courses offered by AYUSH, Government of India need to appaer for AIAPGET 2018.
AIAPGET 2018 Highlights
|Exam Name||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of AYUSH (Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy).|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 1250 (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates) INR 1750 (For General/OBC candidates)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AIAPGET 2018 Exam Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2018 must know all the important dates related to the examination so that they can apply for it on time. The exam dates for AIAPGET 2018 are listed in the table below:
|Commencement of online registration||June 27, 2018|
|Closure of online registration||July 15, 2018|
|Availability of admit card||July 24, 2018|
|Date of examination||August 6, 2018|
|Availability of answer key||August 9, 2018-August 10, 2018|
|Announcement of result||August 23, 2018-August 26, 2018|
|Counselling||First to second week of September, 2018|
This is the schedule for AIAPGET 2018. All the details regarding the entrance examination are available on the official website (www.aiapget.com) since June 25, 2018. Candidates are advised to check the official website to stay updated on all news and notifications related to AIAPGET 2018.
AIAPGET 2018 Eligibility
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2018 must check if they are eligible to apply for the examination. Only eligible candidates can appear for the examination. Therefore, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2018 are listed below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or provisional BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS pass certificate that is recognized according to the provisions of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970 Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS issued by CCIM/CCH/universities/deemed universities/state board.
- Candidates must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET 2018.
- Candidates who will be completing their internship before counselling of AIAPGET starts.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG courses.
If candidates are found ineligible, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination despite filling the application form. Candidates who will be completing their internship after AIAPGET 2018 Counselling will not be allowed to give the examination. Application forms of ineligible candidates will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2018 Application Form
Online registration of AIAPGET 2018 will start from June 27, 2018. Candidates can register online by visiting the official website (www.aiapget.com). Candidates should first carefully read the registration guide that is available on the website. AIAPGET 2018 Application Form can be submitted only in the online mode. The conducting authority will not accept offline applications.
Before starting the registration process, candidates must ensure that they have a valid email ID. The steps of online registration for AIAPGET 2018 are listed below:
- Visit the official website (www.aiapget.com).
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Now, click on the link that says “Click here for new registration”.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can find the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully on the application form.
- There are 5 steps you have to follow for completing the application process.
- At first, you need to enter basic information such as your name, mobile number and email ID.
- Next, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you have to enter your personal and qualification details on the application form.
- Preview the application form to see if all the details furnished by you are accurate. Candidates cannot make any changes or correction to the application form once they have submitted it.
- Finally, you have to make the payment of the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The application fee is INR 1750 for candidates under general and OBC categories and INR 1250 for candidates under SC, ST and PWD (PH) categories.
- The last date of submitting AIAPGET 2018 Application Form is July 15, 2018.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
It will take 15 to 20 minutes for candidates to complete the application process. Candidates must gather all the necessary information required to complete the application process of AIAPGET 2018 before starting to fill the application form such as the scanned copy of signature and photograph, debit/credit card details, internship details, educational history, etc.
AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who have successfully registered for the examination on July 24, 2018. The admit card will be available online on the official website. Candidates need to download the admit card and take a printout of it. They need to paste their latest passport size photograph on the admit card according to the following specifications:
- The passport size photograph should be minimum 35 x 45mm.
- A caption mentioning candidate’s name and the date of taking photograph must be present at the bottom of the photograph.
- The photograph must be taken in a light-colored background.
- The full front view of the candidate’s face must be displayed in the photograph.
- The photograph must be printed on a high-quality paper.
- The photograph should not have any scratches, stains and kinks.
Candidates must carry their AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card to the exam center on the day of examination. They will not be allowed to give the examination without carrying admit card. Candidates also need to carry an identity proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc. along with their admit card on the day of examination.
The name on the photo ID card should match the name of the candidate on their AIAPGET 2018 Admit Card. If candidates cannot find their admit card on the official website, they should immediately contact the conducting authority via the toll free number and email ID details mentioned on www.aiapget.com for the purpose of candidate support. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the process of admission is over.
AIAPGET 2018 Exam Center
The exam center of AIAPGET 2018 will be clearly mentioned on the admit card of candidates. Candidates have to appear at the exam center on the day of examination at their own cost. The conducting authority will not provide any accommodation facility for appearing in AIAPGET 2018. The 20 cities where the exam centers of AIAPGET 2018 are located are listed below:
- Delhi NCR
Once the exam center is allotted to candidates, it will not be altered by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2018 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2018 must know the exam pattern and test timings so that they can be well prepared. The question paper of AIAPGET will be in English language only. The exam duration is 90 minutes. 100 questions will be asked in the question paper. The exam pattern of AIAPGET 2018 can be understood from the table below:
|Mode of examination||Computer based test|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of examination||90 minutes|
|Negative marking||Yes. 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer|
1 mark will be awarded to candidates for every right answer. Candidates should be aware of the allocation of time for AIAPGET. The test timings are listed in the table below:
|Entry time of candidates at the reporting center||8:30 am|
|Closing time of reporting center||9:30 am|
|Check-in procedure||8:30 am to 9:30 am|
|Demo Test||9:45 am to 10:00 am|
|Exam starts||10:00 am|
|Exam ends||11:30 am|
The demo test will also be available on the official website from July 10, 2018. Successfully registered candidates can visit the official website and undertake the demo test to familiarize themselves with the layout, screens and navigation.
The syllabus of AIAPGET 2018 will include all the subjects taught during BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS course as prescribed by CCH/CCIM.
AIAPGET 2018 Result
AAIPGET 2018 Result will be announced on the official website between August 23, 2018 to August 26, 2018. Here are some important things that candidates must know about AIAPGET 2018 Result:
- Candidates can download their mark sheet and result certificate from the official website.
- Candidates must note that there is no provision for re-evaluation/rechecking/re-totaling of the score or result. The conducting authority will not entertain any query in this regard.
- AIAPGET 2018 result will be valid only for the 2018 academic year for MS/MD AYUSH PG courses.
- If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the examination, their merit will be determined as per the rules and regulations specified by the respective Universities/Institutions/States.
- The conducting authority will publish a combined merit list for All India/States/Union Territories/Universities/Institutions seats.
- Candidates must take a printout of the result as it will be required during counselling.
AIAPGET 2018 Cut Off
- Cut Off marks is the minimum marks that candidates have to score in their AIAPGET to qualify for it.
- The qualifying criteria of AIAPGET 2018 will be decided by CCIM/CCH and the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
- If the sufficient number of candidates fail to secure the minimum marks prescribed by the conducting authority, the Government of India may lower the minimum marks for admission to PG courses.
- Candidates can find the cut off marks of AIAPGET 2018 on the official website after the announcement of the result.
- Candidates can understand if they have qualified in AIAPGET 2018 examination by checking the cut off marks prescribed by the conducting authority.
- There are many factors that determine the cut off marks such as number of candidates that have appeared for the examination, average performance of candidates, availability of seats, etc.
AIAPGET 2018 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify in AIAPGET 2018 will be called for counselling. AIAPGET 2018 counselling will take place between first and second week of September, 2018. The counselling authority of the States/UTs/Institutes/Universities will conduct the counselling of candidates for offering admission to them.
Admission of candidates will be on the basis of the merit list, the choice of candidates and the fulfillment of their domicile criteria, guidelines, applicable reservation policies, eligibility criteria, etc.
Candidates need to carry the following documents during counselling:
- AIAPGET 2018 admit card
- AIAPGET 2018 mark sheet
- Mark sheet and certificate of graduation
- Passport size photograph
- Internship certificate
Candidates should be present in person on the day of counselling with all the mentioned documents.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College