AIAPGET 2021 Exam Dates have been pushed back by 3 months as per the latest notice released by NTA due to surging COVID 19 cases. Revised Dates will be released soon on the official website of NTA. The exam is now likely to be held in the month of September 2021 in online mode. Registration for AIAPGET 2021 is likely to begin in September 2021 and candidates will have to visit the official portal of NTA AIAPGET to apply for the exam. Check AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% in their UG Program. Check AIAPGET Eligibility
- AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card will be released in May 2021. Check AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
- There will be 100 questions in the exam which are to be attempted in 90 minutes.
- The exam will include all the subjects taught during BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS course as prescribed by CCH/CCIM. Check AIAPGET Syllabus
- AIAPGET 2021 Result will be announced tentatively in the second week of July 2021.
- May 25: AIAPGET 2021 Likely to be held in September 2021.
- May 20: AIAPGET 2021 Application Form likely to be out in July 2021. Read more
AIAPGET is a national-level exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission into postgraduate courses in AYUSH. The exam is coordinated by the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt of India and it includes courses from Ayurveda, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH). Candidates interested in applying can go through AIAPGET 2021 official notification before applying.
AIAPGET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||AIAPGET (All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Type||Post Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee||INR 2500 (For General/OBC-NCL candidates); INR 1750 (For SC/ST/PWD, Transgender candidates)|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Dates
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2021 must know all the important dates related to the examination so that they can apply for it on time. The exam dates for AIAPGET 2021 are listed in the table below:
|AIAPGET 2021 Application Form releases||July 2021|
|Last date to apply for AIAPGET 2021||August 2021|
|Date of examination||To be announced|
|Availability of answer key||To be announced|
|AIAPGET 2021 Results||To be announced|
This is the schedule for AIAPGET 2021. All the details regarding the entrance examination are available on the official website (ntaaiapget.nic.in). Candidates are advised to check the official website to stay updated on all news and notifications related to AIAPGET 2021.
AIAPGET 2021 Eligibility
Candidates interested in appearing for AIAPGET 2021 must check if they are eligible to apply for the examination. Only eligible candidates can appear for the examination. Therefore, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria for AIAPGET 2021 are listed below:
- Candidates must possess BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS degree or provisional BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS pass certificate that is recognized according to the provisions of the HCC 1973/IMCC 1970 Act and possess permanent/provisional registration certificate of BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS/Graded BHMS issued by CCIM/CCH/universities/deemed universities/state board.
- Candidates must have completed their one year of internship to be eligible for AIAPGET 2021.
- Candidates who will be completing their internship before counselling of AIAPGET starts.
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 50% marks in their UG program.
If candidates are found ineligible, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination despite filling the application form. Candidates who will be completing their internship after AIAPGET 2021 Counselling will not be allowed to give the examination. Application forms of ineligible candidates will be cancelled by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2021 Application Form
AIAPGET 2021 online registration will start from July 2021 (Tentative). Candidates can register online by visiting on the official website (ntaaiapget.nic.in). Candidates should first carefully read the registration guide that will be available on the website. AIAPGET 2021 Application Form can be submitted only in the online mode. The conducting authority will not accept offline applications.
Before starting the registration process, candidates must ensure that they have a valid email ID. The steps of online registration for AIAPGET 2021 are listed below:
- Visit the official website (www.aiapget.com).
- Click on the link that says “Apply Online”.
- You will be redirected to a new page. Now, click on the link “Click here for new registration”.
- After Registration you will be redirected to a new page where you can find the application form.
- Enter all the details carefully on the application form.
- At first, you need to enter basic information such as your name, mobile number and email ID.
- Next, you have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you have to enter your personal and qualification details on the application form.
- Preview the application form to see if all the details furnished by you are accurate. Candidates cannot make any changes or correction to the application form once they have submitted it.
- Finally, you have to make the payment of the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The application fee is INR 2500 for candidates under general and OBC-NCL categories and INR 1750 for candidates under SC, ST and PWD, Transgender categories.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable.
It will take 15 to 20 minutes for candidates to complete the application process. Candidates must gather all the necessary information required to complete the application process of AIAPGET 2021 before starting to fill the application form such as the scanned copy of signature and photograph, debit/credit card details, internship details, educational history, etc.
Read More About AIAPGET Application Process
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card
AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card will be issued to candidates who will successfully register for the examination on second week of September 2021 tentatively. The admit card will be available online on the official website. Candidates need to download the admit card and take a printout of it. They are required to paste their latest passport size photograph on the admit card according to the following specifications:
- The passport size photograph should be minimum 35 x 45mm with file size between 10kb to 200 kb.
- A caption mentioning candidate’s name and the date of taking photograph must be present at the bottom of the photograph.
- The photograph must be taken in a light-colored background.
- The full front view of the candidate’s face must be displayed in the photograph.
- The photograph must be printed on a high-quality paper.
- The photograph should not have any scratches, stains and kinks.
- The file size of the signature must be between 4kb – 30kb in JPG/JPEG format.
Candidates must carry their AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card to the exam center on the day of examination. They will not be allowed to take the examination without carrying admit card. Candidates also need to carry an identity proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, etc. along with their admit card on the day of examination.
Note :The name on the photo ID card should match the name of the candidate on their AIAPGET 2021 Admit Card. If the candidates cannot find their admit card on the official website, they should immediately contact the conducting authority via the toll free number and email ID details mentioned on ntaaiapget.nic.in for the purpose of candidate support. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the process of admission is over.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Center
The exam center of AIAPGET 2021 will be clearly mentioned on the admit card of candidates. Two more cities i.e. Kannur and Kozhikode have been added by the authorities due to COVID-19 Epidemic. Candidates have to appear at the exam center on the day of examination at their own cost. The conducting authority will not provide any accommodation facility for appearing in AIAPGET 2021. The 20 cities where the exam centers of AIAPGET 2021 are located are listed below:
Note : Once the exam center is allotted to candidates, it will not be altered by the conducting authority.
AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern
Candidates appearing for AIAPGET 2021 must know the exam pattern and test timings so that they can be well prepared. The question paper of AIAPGET will be in English language only. The exam duration is 90 minutes. 100 questions will be asked in the question paper. The AIAPGET 2021 Exam Pattern can be understood from the table below:
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test|
|Number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice questions (MCQ)|
|Duration of examination||90 minutes|
|Marking Scheme|| |
0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer
4 marks will be awarded for each right answer
Candidates should be aware of the allocation of time for AIAPGET. The test timings are listed in the table below:
|Entry time of candidates at the reporting center||1:00 pm|
|Closing time of reporting center||2:00 pm|
|Check-in procedure||1:00 pm to 2:00 pm|
|Demo Test||2:15 pm to 2:30 pm|
|Exam starts||2.30 pm|
|Exam ends||4:00 pm|
The demo test will also be available on the official website. Successfully registered candidates can visit the official website and undertake the demo test to familiarize themselves with the layout, screens and navigation.
AIAPGET 2021 Syllabus will include all the subjects taught during BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS course as prescribed by CCH/CCIM.
Also check AIAPGET 2021 Practice Paper
AIAPGET 2021 Result
AAIPGET 2021 Result has been announced on the official website. Here are some important things that candidates must know about AIAPGET 2021 Result:
- Candidates will be able to download their mark sheet and result certificate from the official website.
- Candidates must note that there will be no provision for re-evaluation/rechecking/re-totaling of the score or result. The conducting authority will not entertain any query in this regard.
- AIAPGET 2021 result will be valid only for the 2021 academic year for MS/MD AYUSH PG courses.
- If two or more candidates obtain equal marks in the examination, their merit will be determined as per the rules and regulations specified by the respective Universities/Institutions/States.
- The conducting authority will publish a combined merit list for All India/States/Union Territories/Universities/Institutions seats.
- Candidates must take a printout of the result as it will be required during counselling.
AIAPGET 2021 Cut Off
- Cut Off marks is the minimum marks that candidates have to score in their AIAPGET to qualify for it.
- The qualifying criteria of AIAPGET 2021 will be decided by NTA.
- If the sufficient number of candidates fail to secure the minimum marks prescribed by the conducting authority, NTA may lower the minimum marks for admission to PG courses.
- Candidates can find the cut off marks of AIAPGET 2021 on the official website after the announcement of the result.
- Candidates can understand if they have qualified in AIAPGET 2021 examination by checking the cut off marks prescribed by the conducting authority.
- There are many factors that determine the cut off marks such as the number of candidates that have appeared for the examination, average performance of candidates, availability of seats, etc.
Read More About AIAPGET 2021 Cut Off
AIAPGET 2021 Counselling
Candidates who will qualify in AIAPGET 2021 will be called for counselling. AIAPGET 2021 Counselling will start in July 2021. The counselling authority of the States/UTs/Institutes/Universities will conduct the counselling of candidates for offering admission to them. Check AIAPGET 2021 Participating Institutes
Admission of candidates will be on the basis of the merit list, candidate’s choice and fulfillment of their domicile criteria, guidelines, applicable reservation policies, eligibility criteria, etc.
Candidates need to carry the following documents during counselling:
- AIAPGET 2021 admit card
- AIAPGET 2021 mark sheet
- Mark sheet and certificate of graduation
- Passport size photograph
- Internship certificate
Candidates should be present in person on the day of counselling with all the above mentioned documents.
AIAPGET 2021 FAQs
Ques. What is the paper pattern of AIAPGET 2021?
Ans. The paper consists of 100 MCQs which a candidate has to attempt in 90 minutes. The questions asked covers all the topics that have been covered in undergraduate course of that discipline.
Ques. What is the marking scheme of the exam?
Ans. As per the marking scheme, 4 marks will be awarded for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Ques. Can I change the exam center once I have received the admit card?
Ans. No, exam center once selected in the application form cannot be changed. Candidates should be very careful while making the selection.
Ques. Will I get the admit card via post?
Ans. NO. the exam authorities donot provide any hardcopy. Candidates need to download the admit card from the official website.
Ques. What is the application fee for AIAPGET 2021 and how can I pay it?
Ans. The application fee for general and OBC candidates is INR 2500 and for SC/ST/PWD/Transgender is INR 1750. Candidates can pay the fee online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
Ques. I have done graduation in Ayurveda medicine and surgery with 49% aggregate marks. Am I eligible to appear for AIAPGET 2021?
Ans. NO, unfortunately you are not eligible. You need to score 50% marks in graduation to be eligible for AIAPGET 2021.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.