KCET 2020: Karnataka Examination Authority has released the instructions and guidelines for KCET 2020 seat allotment process. Eligible Candidates can appear for the allocation process after reading complete guidelines carefully.
The KCET 2020 was conducted on July 30 and 31, 2020, and the counselling process started from September 7, 2020 for all the qualified candidates.
The KCET 2020 is conducted every year for the admission to different courses in Engineering, Technology, BPharma, Agriculture, etc. in various educational institutions of Karnataka state.
KCET 2020 Seat Allotment Process
The KCET 2020 seat allotment process will be conducted in online mode. The process will be completed in three rounds which are named as first round, second round and second extended round. Here, we are providing information regarding the KCET 2020 Seat allotment process.
- Candidates should get the verification slip and then only he/she will be eligible to go for the Entry of Options
- There is no limit set for entry of options
- Candidates are allotted seats according to their preferred location and their merit score.
- Candidates can check the KCET cutoff on the official website of KEA- kea.kar.nic.in
- After the completion of Entry of Options process, Mock KCET Seat Allotment begins, where the order of merit mentioned by candidates will be considered.