KIITEE 2020 Counselling(Provisional Allotment) Released on August 04; Know More
KIITEE 2020 Online UG counselling Result (Provisional Allocation) was declared on August 04, 2020.The B.Tech counselling Result was declared on August 01, 2020.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) has administered the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entry Exam (KIITEE) for candidates to be admitted to undergraduate and postgraduate courses in order to pursue their careers in the future.
There are many candidates applying for this examination every year to complete their various courses.
Here in this article, you will find the details of KIITEE counselling in depth. KIITEE is a university level examination and is granted to candidates at the international level.
It provides a variety of courses, such as engineering, law, architecture, computer applications, and others.
Those candidates are interested to be admitted to KIIT; they can fill out the application form online.
In this article, complete information on KIITEE is provided for candidates including counselling, counselling schedules, procedures, etc.
KIITEE Consulting was launched on July 31, 2020 on the official website of KIIT University.
Those candidates will score higher marks in the examination with a minimum cut-off mark; they will become part of the counselling procedure after being shortlisted in the merit list.
counselling is the last procedure for the selection of candidates for admission to KIIT University. KIITEE counselling will be conducted via online mode for candidates.
The KIITEE counselling procedure will be carried out in the month of May for the B.Tech course. All of the shortlisted candidates should be present in the counselling process for admission to KIIT University.
KIITEE Counselling Schedule 2020
Here, we have mentioned the official schedule for the counselling. Check Below-
For B.Tech Course:
|Date of Choice Filling||30th July – 1st August 2020|
|Date of Declaration of|
Provisional Branch Allotment
|1st August 2020|
|Date of payment of fees||2nd – 4th August 2020|
|Date of final Allotment of Branch||5th August 2020|
|Next Date for counselling||7th, 8th, 9th August 2020|
For Other Courses:
|Date of Choice Filling||31st July – 3rd August 2020|
|Date of Declaration of Provisional Allotment||4th August 2020|
|Date of payment of fees||5th – 7th August 2020|
|Date of final Allotment of Branch||8th August 2020|
KIITEE Counselling Address
Campus VI, Convention center,
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar – 24
The Procedure of KIITEE Counselling
Those candidates are shortlisted for the counselling, they can check the procedure of counselling from here. There is the simple procedure steps of counselling have given to candidates.
- The KIIT University is providing the counselling session at their campus for candidates.
- All of the participated candidates have to download their rank cards through the official website of KIIT University.
- The shortlisted candidates should be compulsorily present at the counselling address for counselling procedure at the given time.
- The candidates have to be present before ½ hours of a counselling session at the avenue of counselling.
- All of the required documents/certificates and counselling fees should be carry by the candidates, which is compulsory for it.
- All the candidates need to pay the counselling fee through demand draft in favour of KIIT payable at Bhubaneswar.
- In the counselling procedure, candidates have to select their choice of courses, which will be available at that time.
- The seat allotment for candidates will be done as per the filled option by candidates, rank, seats availability and category, etc.
- When candidates will be allotted in the seat allotment process, they will be sent to the allotted college and candidates have to carry required documents and fees to that college.
- The counselling procedure will be stopped at any time as soon as all the seats are filled up.
Required Documents for KIITEE Counselling Procedure
All of the shortlisted candidates need to carry the required documents for counselling procedure, which required documents are mentioned below-
- KIITEE 2020 Admit Card.
- KIITEE 2020 Rank Card.
- 10th certificate.
- Class 12th Mark sheet and Certificate.
- Admit Card of Class XIIth.
- Reservation certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Two Passport size photographs.
- School leaving certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Demand Draft of INR 75,000 which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000/- which is non-refundable, in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
Authorization to Parents to attend the KIITEE Counselling
In case, the candidates are unable to attend the counselling procedure and they are not eligible to attend the counselling procedure with all documents, so, in that case, they will be granted on the provisional basis and final seat allotment order after biometric verification of candidates for admission.
- An authorization letter from candidates.
- Identity proof with a photograph.
- Certificate mentioning the name of the parent attending the counselling.
KIITEE Seats Reservation
These candidates are shortlisted according to their rank in the entrance exam of KIITEE; they will be assigned to the category of wise candidates in the different colleges of KIIT University.
The separate merit list for the reserved category of candidates will be prepared.
Those candidates will be from the unreserved category, will not be assigned, and those from the reserved category will be assigned to the College of the University of KIIT. The following are the criteria for reservations set out below in the category-wise candidate table.
|S. No.||Category||Reservation of seats (%)|
|1.||Physically Challenged (PC)||03%|
|2.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|3.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
KIITEE Fee Structure
The allotted candidates have to pay the fee to complete their courses and the fee structure of KIIT University have given for candidates in the below table.
|1||Admission Fees (one time)||Rs 75,000/-|
|2||Fees per semester||Rs 1,50,000/-|
|3||Registration Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|
|4||Examination Fees per semester||Rs 1000/-|