KIITEE 2019 Application Form, Exam Date and Syllabus
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam or KIITEE is conducted by KIIT for admission to UG, PG engineering and law courses. Nearly 1.5 lakh candidates appear for the exam every year. KIITEE 2019 is scheduled from April 15 to April 24, 2019 through computer-based mode.
- KIITEE Application Form 2019 is now available on the official website of exam. Candidates can submit their applications till March 31, 2019
- There is no application fee for KIITEE exam
- To apply for Bachelor’s degree, you must clear class XII with 60% marks. For a Master’s degree, you must possess a valid Bachelor’s degree. Read complete KIITEE Eligibility
- Successfully registered candidates can download their KIITEE admit card from April 05
- KIITEE is an online exam with questions from the respective subject. Check KIITEE Exam Pattern
- KIITEE Result will be announced on April 30 (onwards) through online mode.
Highlights of KIITEE
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam or KIITEE|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|KIITEE Official Website||kiitee.kiit.ac.in|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Type and Number of Questions||120 Objective Type Questions|
|Validity of KIITEE Score||1 year|
|Courses Offered||UG & PG engineering and law courses|
KIITEE 2019 Exam Dates
The schedule for KIITEE 2019 has been released and the last date for application form submission is March 31, 2019. The table below gives all important dates for KIITEE 2019:
|Release of KIITEE Application Form 2019||November 20, 2018|
|Last Date to Apply Online||March 31, 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 05, 2019|
|Last date to download KIITEE 2019 Admit card||April 10, 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 Exam Date||April 15 to April 24, 2019|
|KIITEE 2019 Result Date||April 30, 2019|
|Counselling for KIITEE 2019||May 15, 2019|
Check Here KIITEE Exam Dates
KIITEE Eligibility 2019
Candidates who want to apply for KIITEE 2019 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
Age Limit: A candidate should be born on or after 01.07.1997.
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 exam in the year 2015 or 2016 or appearing in the year 2017 are eligible to apply but they need to produce proof at the time of counselling.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% in 10+2 exam or its equivalent in aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- For B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) program in Biotechnology, candidates should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
Read Complete KIITEE 2019 Eligibility
KIITEE Reservation of Seats
The KIITEE-2019 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2019 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE-2019 will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities). Physically Challenged Candidates and capable of undergoing Engineering/MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidate (only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category
KIITEE Application Form 2019
To fill KIITEE application form, candidates must follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of KIITEE
Step 2: Select ‘Online Application’ / ‘Download’ option.
Step 3: Fill all the particulars in the Online KIITEE Application Form and submit.
Step 4: Take the print out of online filled Application Form mentioning the Application Number
Step 5: Paste the photographs in the space provided and sign
Step 6: Post the Application Form along with 10th Pass Certificate / Mark sheet on the following address on or before 31.03.2019, 5.00 p.m. The address is mentioned here:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar - 751024, Odisha, India.
Step 7: Retain photocopies of printed application form for future correspondence.
KIITEE 2019 Application Fee
KIITEE 2019 Application form is free for all the candidates.
KIITEE Admit Card 2019
KIITEE Admit card can be last downloaded until April 10. It will be available online. Candidates have to download the admit card online from the official website. KIITEE 2019 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website till April 5, 2019. Candidates have to carry the admit card on the exam day.
Details on the KIITEE Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of KIITEE:
- Candidate Name & Photo
- Candidate DOB & Signature
- Roll Number
- KIITEE Exam Date, Venue & Exam Time
- Instructions for the KIITEE Exam
Note: An applicant who fails to carry his/ her Admit Card with an ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
KIITEE Exam Center 2019
Candidates can choose their preferences of exam center from 27 states during KIITEEE application form submission. Information related examination center will be present on admit card. Once exam center is allotted to the candidates no request will be accepted for the change of examination center.
Given below are the name of examination center with examination city and code.
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2019
It is important for aspirants to have knowledge of KIITEE Exam Patternin order to excel in the examination. Knowing the complete detail of KIITEE Syllabus will help candidates in their preparation for the exam.
- KIITEE exam duration: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Online
- Number of questions: 120 objective type questions; subjects will vary according to the applied course.
- Marking scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be negative marking of One mark for each incorrect answer. There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions.
- Language on the question paper: English
Candidates can check KIITEE Syllabus given below:
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of Heat, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Magneto statics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electron and Photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductors.|
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals - 1, Chemistry of Non-metals-II, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition Metals Including Lanthanides, Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics, Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compound Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Bio Molecules and Biological Processes, Chemistry In Action, Environmental Chemistry.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Its Applications, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Trigonometry|
KIITEE Result 2019
KIITEE Result will be declared on April 30, 2019. The exam result will be available on the official website of KIITEE. The candidates can access their KIITEE result by entering their registration number and date of birth. Score cards will be issued and shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling.
KIITEE Cutoff 2019
A cut off list will be prepared by the KIITEE officials. With an increase in the number of applicants taking the KIITEE Exam every year, the cutoff also increases. Cutoff is the minimum score declared by the institute for the admission process. Cutoff forms the basis of the KIITEE Counselling and KIITEESeat Allotment.
The KIITEE 2019 Cutoff is calculated considering various factors such as difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats, average marks scored in the test and total candidates taking the test.
KIITEEE Counseling and Seat Allocation
Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2019 are filled up.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Card
3. 10th Pass Certificate
4. 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
5. Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
6. Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
7. B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
8. Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
9. GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
10. Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
KIITEE Colleges 2019
The admission to various programmes under various institutes recognized by KIT for session 2019-21 is based on the rank obtained in KIITEE-2019 only. The following institutes participate in KIITEE 2019:
- School of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer and Civil Engineering
- School of Computer application
- KIIT school of Management
- KIIT school of Rural Management
- KIIT School of law and Biotechnology
- Kalinga institute of Medical science, Nursing science and Dental science
- School of fine arts, fashion technology and film media.
- School of languages and architecture
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College