Table of Contents
KIITEE 2020 MBA Admit Card (Postponed), Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern and Syllabus
KIITEE is a university level entrance exam conducted by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Odisha. The KIIT School of Management conducts this exam for admission to MBA, MBA in Rural Management and MBA in Agribusiness Management programs.
KIIT Entrance Examination 2020 will be held from April 14–23, 2020 in computer-based mode. Candidates possessing a graduate degree with 50% marks or appearing in final year satisfy KIITEE MBA 2020 Eligibility.
- Admission in KIIT MBA is also possible through other national level management examinations such as CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT and GMAT. Registration for the same has to be done by November 15, 2019.
- KIITEE Management will be a 2.5 hours long exam having 150 MCQs of 3 marks each. Check KIITEE Exam Pattern
- The exam will have questions on Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning, English, General Knowledge and Issue of social concerns.
- Candidates qualifying the exam will have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds.
- KIITEE Management 2020 Result will be announced on April 26, 2020 (tentative).
KIITEE 2020 Highlights
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam or KIITEE|
|Conducting Authority||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|KIITEE Official Website||ksom.ac.in/ kiitee.kiit.ac.in|
|Mode of Application||Online and Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Validity of KIITEE Score||1 year|
|Courses Offered||MBA, UG & PG engineering and law courses|
KIITEE MBA 2020 Exam Dates
The schedule for KIITEE Management 2020 has been released and the last date for application form submission is January 13, 2020. The table below gives all important dates for KIITEE MBA 2020:
|KIITEE MBA 2020 Registration Began on||November 16, 2019|
|Last day to fill KIITEE MBA Application Form||31 March, 2020|
|Issuance of KIITEE MBA Admit Card 2020||April 07, 2020 (Delayed)|
|KIITEE MBA 2020 Exam Date||April 14-20, 2020|
|KIITEE 2020 Result Date||Last week of April (Tentative)|
KIITEE MBA Eligibility 2020
Candidates who want to apply for KIITEE MBA 2020 must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A graduation degree in any discipline recognized by AIU is mandatory.
- A minimum score of 50% must have been obtained in the said degree.
- Candidates in their final year are also eligible for the exam.
Eligibility for other programs
Age Limit: A candidate should have been born on or after July 1, 1998.
- Candidates who have cleared 10+2 exam in the year 2017 or 2018 or appearing in the year 2019 are eligible to apply but they need to produce proof at the time of counselling.
- Candidates should have scored at least 60% in 10+2 exam or its equivalent in aggregate in PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics).
- For B.Tech & M.Tech (Dual Degree) program in Biotechnology, candidates should have cleared class 12th or its equivalent with 60% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
KIITEE Reservation of Seats
KIITEE-2020 Quota Seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
- 15% & 7.5% seats of KIITEE-2020 quota seats will be reserved for Schedule Caste & Scheduled Tribe (by birth) respectively. (Not by adoption or marriage)
- 3% seats of KIITEE-2020 will be reserved for PC candidates. (Only locomotory disabilities). Physically Challenged Candidates are capable of undergoing Engineering/ MCA course at KIIT University as per the facilities available.
- 30% seats of each category will be reserved for women candidates (only applicable for B.Tech/ B.Tech & M.Tech. (Dual Degree) Biotechnology
- All the unfilled reserved seats will be converted to General Category.
KIITEE MBA Application Form 2020
To fill KIITEE MBA Application Form in online mode, candidates must follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of KIITEE and click on “Apply for MBA”.
Step 2: Enter your mobile number, programs applying for, name, father’s name, nationality, email ID, date of birth, age, gender, category, address, educational details, work experience and preferred exam centers.
Step 3: Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph and signature in the following specifications.
KIITEE MBA Photo and Signature Guidelines
|Photograph||Upto 50 Kbs||200 X 250||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
|Signature||Upto 50 Kbs||250 X 125||.jpg/ .jpeg/ .png|
Step 4: Make KIITEE MBA Application Fees as applicable via debit/ credit card or bank transfer.
KIITEE 2020 Application Fee
|Programs Combinations||KIITEE MBA Fees|
|MBA or MBA (RM) or MBA (ABM)||INR 1250|
|MBA (RM) and MBA (ABM)||INR 1250|
|MBA and MBA (RM)||INR 2500|
|MBA and MBA (ABM)||INR 2500|
|MBA and MBA (RM) and MBA (ABM)||INR 2500|
Step 5: Save a copy of filled in application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Alternatively, candidates can fill the application form in offline mode by obtaining the same from university campuses or by post or download it from the wesite. Fill the printed form and send it along with a demand draft drawn in favour of “KIIT School of Management” payable at Bhubaneshwar of prescribed application fees to the following address:
The Prof-in-Charge, Admissions
KIIT School of Management, KIIT Deemed to be University,
Campus-7, Post-KIIT, Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha.
KIITEE MBA Admit Card 2020
- KIITEE MBA Admit card 2020 will be issued to successfully registered candidates on January 15, 2019.
- It will be available in online mode only at the official website.
- Candidates will have to download KIITEE 2020 Admit card by logging in with their registration number and password.
- Candidates have to carry the hall ticket on the exam day along with an original photo ID proof.
Details on KIITEE Admit Card 2020
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card of KIITEE:
- Candidate’s Name, DOB, and other personal details
- Candidate’s DOB & Signature
- Roll Number and Registration number
- KIITEE MBA Exam Date, Venue & Exam Time
- Instructions for KIITEE Management 2020 Exam
Note: An applicant who fails to carry his/ her Admit Card with an ID Proof will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
KIITEE MBA Exam Center 2020
KIITEE Management 2020 exam will be held in 15 exam centers. Candidates have to indicate two test cities as per their preferences in the application form. Check KIITEE MBA Exam Centers List
For other courses, candidates can choose their preferences of exam center from 27 states during KIITEE application form submission. Information related examination center will be present on admit card. Once exam center is allotted to the candidates, no request will be accepted for the change of examination center.
Given below are the name of examination center with examination city and code.
|Name of the State/City||Examination Centre||Centre Code|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair||01|
KIITEE MBA Exam Pattern 2020
It is important for aspirants to have knowledge of KIITEE MBA Exam Pattern in order to excel in the examination. Knowing the complete detail of KIITEE Syllabus will help candidates in their preparation for the exam.
- The two and a half hour long online exam will have 150 multiple choice questions of 3 marks each.
- There is a negative marking of 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be set in English language only.
- Subject-wise distribution of number of questions and marks are mentioned below:
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Issue of Social Concern||20||60|
|Total||150 Questions||450 Marks|
KIITEE Exam Pattern for Other Programs
- KIITEE exam duration: 3 hours
- Mode of exam: Online
- Number of questions: 120 objective type questions; subjects will vary according to the applied course.
- Marking scheme: Four marks will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be negative marking of One mark for each incorrect answer. There will be no negative marking for unanswered questions.
- Language on the question paper: English
KIITEE Syllabus 2020
Candidates can check KIITEE Syllabus given below:
|Physics||Units and Measurement, Description of Motion in One Dimension, Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia, Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, Waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of Heat, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents, Magnetic Effects of Currents, Magneto statics, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Ray Optics, Wave Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electron and Photons, Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei, Solids and Semi-Conductors.|
|Chemistry||Some Basic Concepts, States of Matter, Atomic Structure, Solutions, Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Families Periodic Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Chemistry of Non-Metals - 1, Chemistry of Non-metals-II, Chemistry of Lighter Metals, Heavy Metals, Chemistry of Representative Elements, Transition Metals Including Lanthanides, Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics, Nuclear Chemistry, Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds, Some Basic Principles, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compound Containing Halogens, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Synthetic and Natural Polymers, Bio Molecules and Biological Processes, Chemistry In Action, Environmental Chemistry.|
|Mathematics||Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Binomial Theorem and Its Applications, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Two-Dimensional Geometry, Three-Dimensional Geometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability, Trigonometry|
KIITEE MBA Result 2020
- KIITEE MBA Result will be declared on January 25, 2020.
- The exam result will be available in online mode only at the official website of KIITEE.
- Candidates can access their KIITEE MBA Result by entering their registration number and date of birth.
- Score cards will be issued and shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussions and personal interview round.
KIITEE Cutoff 2020
- KIIT School of Management will publish category-wise KIITEE MBA Cutoff 2020.
- With an increase in the number of applicants taking the KIITEE Exam every year, the cutoff also increases.
- Cutoff is the minimum score declared by the institute for the admission process.
- Cutoff forms the basis of the KIITEE Counselling and KIITEESeat Allotment.
- KIITEE 2020 Cutoff is calculated considering various factors such as difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats, average marks scored in the test and total candidates taking the test.
KIITEE Counseling and Seat Allocation
KIITEE Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the Entrance Examination.
Counseling Schedule will be published in the KIIT Website after the declaration of result. Candidates have to attend the counseling as per the schedule. Counseling will be stopped as soon as all the seats reserved for the KIITEE-2020 are filled up.
Verification of documents would be done at the time of counseling/admission. So as to verify records on identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates. On failing to establish correctness in any of the documents, the candidates will not be considered for admission.
Candidates, called for Counseling must bring Original Documents (listed below) and token Fees to the Counseling Centre.
1. Admit Card
2. Rank Card
3. 10th Pass Certificate
4. 12th Mark sheet and Pass Certificate
5. Graduation Mark sheet and Pass Certificate only for MCA, MCA(LE), M.Sc. (Biotechnology/ Applied Microbiology)
6. Diploma Pass Certificate and three years Mark Sheet (for Lateral Entry Candidates)
7. B.Tech./B.E./ MCA/ M.Sc. or Equivalent Degree Certificate (For M.Tech./LLM/Ph.D Candidates)
8. Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate.
9. GATE Score Card (for M.Tech. GATE Qualified only)
10. Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which includes the Counseling Registration fees of Rs.10,000 (Non-Refundable) in favor of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar. Balance fee as per the fee structure is to be paid on the day of reporting.
KIITEE Colleges 2020
The admission to various programmes under various institutes recognized by KIT for session 2020-21 is based on the rank obtained in KIITEE-2020 only. The following institutes participate in KIITEE 2020:
- KIIT School of Management
- School of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Computer and Civil Engineering
- School of Computer application
- KIIT school of Management
- KIIT school of Rural Management
- KIIT School of law and Biotechnology
- Kalinga institute of Medical science, Nursing science and Dental science
- School of fine arts, fashion technology and film media.
- School of languages and architecture
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College