KRUCET 2020 Admit Card Released, Check Here for the Direct Link
Admit card for the KRUCET 2020 Exam is released online on 6th October, 2020. The University level entrance test will be held on 8 October and 9 October, 2020.
The Krishna University PG courses include M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, Electronic Communication and engineering, MA in English, Telugu, Journalism and Mass communication, M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biotechnology, Electronic and Instrumentation etc.
KRUCET 2020 Exam Outline
Name of the Entrance Exam
PG, Diploma and Doctoral
Conduct of Exam
8 and 9 October, 2020
Important Dates for KRUCET 2020 Exam
Release of Online Application
Last Date to apply for KRUCET
30 September, 2020
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of INR 500
Last date for Submission of application form with a late fee of INR 1000
Hall Tickets availability from the Website
6 October, 2020
Date of Examination
8 and 9 October, 2020
Release of Result
KRUCET 2020 Counselling
KRUCET 2020 Application Form
The officials have released the application form for KRUCET 2020 on 8 June, 2020 on the website. The students were given time till 30 September, 2020 to submit their applications.. Below is the step by step process to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official Website of Krishna University, (krishnauniversity.ac.in/)
- Click on the online admission icon from the homepage
- Register yourself on the student portal with a valid email and phone number
- Log in to the student portal and click on Application form
- Fill your academic and personal details with scanned documents
- Once the application form is completed, pay the application form fee via online mode.
- Once the payment is verified, the application form will be submitted.
Click Herefor the Direct Link for KRUCET 2020 Admit Card
Documents required for filling form of the KRUCET 2020 Exam
Below documents are needed to complete the application form for KRUCET 2020
- Aadhaar Card
- Category Certificate (If applicable)
- 10th Certificate
- +2 Certificate
- Pass Certificate for Graduation
- Income Certificate of Parents
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
Application fee for KRUCET 2020 Exam
The application form is only submitted after the verification of Payment. The fee for the application form is INR 500 for the General Category and INR 400 for the SC/ST category.
KRUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
The University has designed the question paper in the below pattern
Multiple Choice Questions
1 and a half hours
No negative Marking. 1 mark for each question.
KRUCET 2020 Admit Card
Candidates can check out the below steps for downloading the KRUCET 2020 Admit Card.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the Admission icon in the home page
- Once the Admission page is open, click on the Applicant Login
- Use the Login credentials given on the registered email and sign in.
- The applicant details page will open.
- Click on “Download Admit Card” and the download will begin
- Print the document and save it for future use.
KRUCET 2020 Results will be announced soon by the university. The KRUCET 2020 Counselling will start after the declaration of the results.