Madurai Kamaraj University Distance Education Admission 2020 the last date has been extended till December 31, 2020. As per the official notice, the extension has been made for 2020-21 admission.
There are around a total of 25 courses under the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) in Madurai Kamaraj University (MKU) for which now the candidates who are going to apply can submit their applications by offline/online mode till December 31, 2020.
Admissions to courses offered by MKU Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) began in October 2020 at Madurai Kamaraj University, DDE, Palakalai Nagar. Campus, MKU Evening Colleges at Out Post, Alagar Kovil Road, Periyakulam, Dindigul, Theni, and Palani, MKU Constituent Colleges Thirumangalam, Sattur, Aruppukottai, and Vedasanthur.
MKU DDE Admission 2020: How to Apply?
Candidates applying for the DDE course have been strictly advised by the MKU officials to not approach any other admission centres or any agents. Instead, they can follow the steps below to apply for the admissions.
- Visit the official DDE-MKU website @mkuniversity.ac.in/dde
- On the homepage, click on the Online Application for Admission link.
- Enter personal details to Register.
- After registration login with email ID and date of birth.
- Select your preferred courses and apply online and add all details
- Further, submit the application form by paying the desired application fee via the online mode
- Download a copy of the application form for further reference
Apply Here: MKU DDE Admission 2020
Varsity officials have pointed out, subjects and syllabus of all 25 DDE programmes will be at par with regular mode. Also, a credit system has been introduced instead of marks.
MKU DDE is one among the few recognized Tamil Nadu universities that have received the approval for holding the distance education admissions for the academic year 2020-21.
As per the MKU officials, this year, seminar classes for the students will be held during weekends via the online mode until the pandemic covid-19 crisis ends, and following which the classes will commence in offline mode.
For candidates having any queries regarding the DDE admissions:
Contact: 6379782339 / 9442026474
Send email to MKU officials: firstname.lastname@example.org