NBE Releases DNB Counselling 2020 Seat Allotment for Round 2
National Board of Examination has released the seat allotment list for the second round of DNB counselling 2020.
The seat allotment lists have been released separately for DNB post-MBBS courses and DNB post-diploma courses.
Earlier, NBE extended the last date for reporting to the respective institute for the candidates selected after the first round of DNB counselling 2020. Following which, the last date for reporting for candidates selected in both rounds is July 15.
Further details for the third round of the DNB 2020 counselling will be soon announced by the NBE.
DNB Counselling 2020: Important Dates
Seat Allotment Release
Last date for the payment of course fee
01-Jul-2020 to 10-Jul-2020
Last date for physical joining
Round 3 of the Counselling
Third week of July 2020 (Tentative)
Candidates who have applied for the DNB 2020 must take care of these important details mentioned below:
DNB Counselling 2020: Important Details
- Candidates who have joined the seats allotted to them after the second round of NEET PG 2020 counselling were not considered while preparing the seat allotment list for the second round DNB counselling 2020
- Candidates selected through DNB 2020 counselling, willing to continue with the seat allotted to them must choose either Option 1 or Option 2 by logging into their registered accounts on nbe.edu.in
- Only those candidates who have not joined the institutes allotted to them through NEET PG counselling were considered while preparing the seat allotment list for DNB Broad Specialty courses
- Candidates choosing the ‘Freeze’ option (Option 1) will not be able to participate in the third round of counselling
- The last date for choosing the above options by logging into the registered accounts online is July 10
- For retaining the seat allotted, candidates choosing Option 1 or 2 have to deposit a course fee of Rs 1,25,000 by July 5