NTA has released the Exam advisory regarding COVID-19 for NCHMCT JEE 2020. The exam is set to be held on August 29, 2020, from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM and thus candidates must follow all the rules and regulations issued by the authority for the safe conduct of NCHMCT JEE on their own capacity. NTA ensured that it has included all the necessary steps for smooth, safe, and trouble-free conduct at the exam center.
NCHMCT JEE Exam Center Arrangements against COVID-19
NTA has issued some important guidelines for the students’ safety at NCHMCT Exam Center. Candidates will have to go through formal check-ups before entering the exam hall. Given below are guidelines and arrangements at the exam center.
- Candidates will be inspected through a handheld metal detector prior to entering the exam hall.
- All the aspirants will be provided with a 3 PLY mask at the time of entry.
- Candidates will be examined with thermo-guns for checking the body temperature.
- Hand sanitizers will be made available at various places inside the exam center.
- Candidates' admit card will be scanned through the bar-code reader just before the entry.
- All the equipment and sitting area will be properly sanitized before the arrival of candidates in the exam hall.
- Rough sheets will be provided at all the desks in NCHMCT JEE exam hall.
NCHMCT 2020 Exam Day Guideline
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned guidelines, for their ease and safety of appearing NCHMCT JEE 2020.
- Carry all the required documents like NCHMCT 2020 Admit Card, Self-attested declaration downloaded along with Admit card.
- A valid ID proof issued by Central or State Government e.g. Driving license, Aadhaar Card PAN Card, etc.
- 2-Passport size photograph for marking the in the attendance sheet.
- A hand sanitizer to be on the safer side, although the sanitizer will be readily available at the exam center.
- A transparent ballpoint pen.
- Candidates who have applied under the PwD category must carry the PwD certificate to the exam center.
- Candidates must reach the exam center an hour in advance to avoid any last min rush.
- Candidates will have to write their Name and NCHMCT JEE roll number on the rough sheet.
- After the exam is concluded the candidates will have to submit their admit card in the dropbox provided at the exit. Candidates must submit their admit cards and rough sheet otherwise their answers will not be evaluated.
- After the completion of the exam, candidates will be allowed to leave the exam center one by one.