NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card will be released online at the official portal – nchmjee.nta.nic.in 15 days prior to the commencement of exam. Candidates can download the admit card by logging in to their account. The hard copy of NCHMCT JEE Admit card will not be sent by post to any candidate. NCHMCT JEE 2021 is likely to be held in the month of April 2021 in CBT mode.
- Candidates have to take the two photocopies of downloaded admit card. One photocopy of it will be duly self-attested and to be submitted to the invigilator for their signature and same will be preserved for counselling procedure.
- The other photocopy of the admit card should be retained in the examination hall.
- The admit card will contain all the details about the examination venue, date, and time of the same. The authority will release a separate date for downloading the duplicate card for candidates whose admit card contains some discrepancy.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Dates
|Application Process (Starts)||January 2021|
|Application Process (Ends)||March 2021|
|NCHMCT Admit Card Availability||April 2021|
|NCHMCT Exam Date||May 2021|
|NCHMCT Result Declaration||To be announced|
How to Download NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card?
After the submission of the application form a unique number including the application number will be generated. This number is one of the essential components of downloading the admit card.
Candidates must follow the subsequent steps in order to download NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit card:
- Visit the official website – nchmjee.nta.nic.in.
- Browse the link stating ‘NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card’.
- Enter all the information as asked on the log in window: Application Form Number, Name and Date of Birth.
- Download the admit card and print few copies of the same for carrying it on the exam day and preserve it for counselling.
Details Present in NCHMCT JEE Admit Card
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit card will consist of the following details:
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s Roll Number
- Exam venue
- Address of the examination venue
- Date and time of the commencement of the exam
- Exam Day Instructions
It is recommended that after downloading the admit card candidates should thoroughly go through all the details mentioned on the afore-stated document. In case of discrepancy detected he/she must instantly bring it to the concern of ‘JEE CELL’ of the Council via email at email@example.com.
Documents Required with NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card
Candidates are needed to carry only a self-attested copy of admit card on the examination day. A copy of NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card properly self-attested to be dropped with invigilator for that person’s signature.
The same copy shall be kept and has to be carried in order to appear for the counseling on that particular day. On the other hand, the second copy of the admit card is mandatory to be preserved at the test center.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Centers
Aspirants have to choose any one exam center from among the 33 exam centers/test centers stated below in order to sit for the written exam. The preference of the exam center is to be stated in NCHMCT JEE 2021 Application Form in the desired column.
NCHMCT JEE is held at the following 33 centers across the country:
|S.R No||STATE||CITY||CITY CODE|
|18||JAMMU & KASHMIR||JAMMU||JK01|
|19||JAMMU & KASHMIR||SRINAGAR(J&K)||JK02|
|43||UTTAR PRADESH||NOIDA/GREATER NOIDA||UP02|
Modification of exam center within the same city will not be permitted. Under special conditions, alteration of centre may be granted provided an application stating a valid reason for the same is submitted in ‘JEE Cell’ within the specified date (as will be given) in addition to a fee of INR 1000 (non-refundable) via Demand Draft payable in favor of NCHMCT, Delhi/NOIDA. The National Council for Hotel Management has the full authority to refuse such requests if the exam venue is unable to provide any vacant seat to an applicant.
NCHMCT JEE 2021 Exam Day Instructions
Candidates should strictly follow the underneath instructions to prevent the cancellation of their candidature:
- Impersonation is a cognizable offence’. The Centre Test Administrator reserves the right to file a F.I.R. against the impersonator.
- Candidate should exhibit the Admit Card to the invigilator at the exam venue for cross-verification of information. In case any doubtful identity found, applicant will not be permitted for appearing in the examination.
- A perfect silent should be maintained inside the exam hall. Any disturbance created inside the examination hall will be deemed as misbehavior.
- Candidates are not permitted to carry the calculators, pens, slide rules, log tables, electronic analogue watches with features of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone, pager or any other electronic device.
- In case, any candidate is detected in carrying any of the above stated material, then it will be treated as malpractice and the candidature will be cancelled and that objectionable material will be confiscated.
- Candidates should only carry NCHMCT JEE 2021 Admit Card inside the examination hall.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.