National Board of Examinations (NBE) is set to release today the NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card; i.e. 9 December 2020. The admit card of NEET MDS 2021 will be made available to the candidates on the official website of NBE; i.e. nbe.edu.in.
Candidates can download the NEET MDS Admit Card 2021 by logging in to their registered accounts. Aspirants are advised to download their Admit Card within the deadline, as it is one of the most important documents they need to carry on the NEET MDS 2021 Exam Day. NEET MDS 2021 is scheduled to take place on 16 December 2020.
On the basis of the NEET MDS 2021, a total of 6,501 seats are offered for admission to 50 per cent of the All India Quota (AIQ), 50 per cent of the state quota and all deemed/central universities.
NEET MDS 2021: How to download Admit Card?
Aspirants can download the admit card of NEET MDS by following the steps given below:
- Go to the NBE official website i.e. nbe.edu.in.
- Log in with your user ID and password
- Click on the link that says "Ticket Hall"
- NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details of the Admit Card after downloading
- Take the printout of the Admit Card for future reference
- Affix a passport sized photograph to the designated area
Details Mentioned on NEET MDS Admit Card 2021
The admit card mentions the following details:
- Student's name
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- NEET 2021 Exam date and time
- Exam centre name and address, etc.
Students are advised to verify the details printed on NEET MDS admit card 2021. In case of any discrepancy in the NEET MDS 2021 admit card, they should contact the authority for modifications.