NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date (Out): Check Important Dates
NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date: National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the exam date for NEET MDS 2020. The exam is scheduled to be held on December 20, 2019. The exam conducting authority has released the information brochure for the exam at nbe.edu.in.
- NEET MDS 2020 Application Form was released on October 11, 2019, on the official website.
- Successfully registered candidates will be able to download their NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card on December 13, 2019.
- NEET MDS 2020 Result is tentatively scheduled to be declared on January 20, 2020.
NEET MDS is a national level entrance exam held annually in the month of December/January. It is a portal for candidates seeking admission into MDS courses offered by various dental institutes across the country.
NEET MDS 2020 Registration Dates
The registration for NEET MDS 2020 has begun from October 11, 2019. Individuals must have a BDS degree from a recognized institute and should have completed their compulsory internship period to fulfill the basic eligibility criterion of the test.
- Students can fill the application form of NEET MDS 2020 through the online mode only by visiting the official website i.e. nbe.edu.in.
- They will have to provide complete details of their personal and academic backgrounds.
- Aspirants must also pay an application fee of INR 3750 (INR 2750 for SC/ ST/ PwD category) in order to register themselves.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non- transferable.
The important NEET MDS Registration Dates 2020 are given below:
|Official Notification for NEET MDS 2020||September 2019|
|NEET MDS Application Form 2020 ||October 11, 2019|
|Last date to fill or edit NEET MDS Application Form 2020||October 31, 2019 (11:55 pm)|
|NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date ||December 20, 2019 |
|NEET MDS 2020 Result ||January 20, 2020|
NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card Date
Aspirants who successfully register for the exam will be issued admit cards by NBE. They can download NEET MDS 2020 Admit Card from December 13, 2019.
- NEET MDS Admit Card will be available on the official website of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in
- The admit card for NEET MDS will be issued only to those individuals who have submitted complete application forms on time.
- Hall ticket is a mandatory document without which no applicant will be granted entry into the exam hall.
- Aspirants will also be required to paste their recent passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card.
- NEET MDS 2020 Admit card will have the following essential information:
- Name of student
- Roll number
- Date and Time of examination
- Details of the test centre allotted
- Exam rules and regulations
NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date
NEET MDS 2020 is scheduled to be held on December 20, 2019. The exam will be held in 2 sessions- Morning and Afternoon Session. Some highlights of the paper pattern of the test are as follows:
- It is an online exam which will have a total of 240 multiple-choice questions.
- The duration of NEET MDS 2019 is 180 minutes i.e. 3 hours.
- Every correct answer will be awarded +1 marks while negative marking will not be applicable.
|NEET MDS 2020 Exam Date||December 20, 2019|
NEET MDS 2020 Result Date
The result of NEET MDS 2020 is likely to be announced on January 20, 2020. NEET MDS Result will be declared online by its conducting body- NBE at nbe.edu.in.
- Applicants must visit the official website and enter their User ID and Password in order to check their NEET MDS 2020 Result.
- The validity of the result of NEET MDS 2020 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2020 admission session for MDS courses.
- It cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MDS courses.
- The result will solely be based on the individual’s performance in the entrance exam.
- Students must obtain at least 50th percentile (40th percentile for SC/ ST/ OBC category) to clear the exam.
- All applicants who qualify the entrance test and secure the minimum NEET MDS 2020 cut off, will be able to participate in the counselling rounds held by the organizing body.
Here is the NEET MDS 2020 Result Date for reference:
|NEET MDS 2020 Result||January 20, 2020|
NEET MDS 2020 Counselling Date
The conducting authority i.e. NBE will release a merit list that will feature the names of all students who have qualified NEET MDS 2020. Such aspirants must participate in the counselling process for admission to various institutes.
- NEET MDS 2020 Counselling will be held tentatively around March 14, 2020.
- Shortlisted individuals must register for the counselling process online through their NEET MDS accounts.
- Counselling will be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the All India Quota and by the designated state authority for the State Quota.
- Private and Deemed dental institutes will organize their separate counselling session.
- Individuals should participate in the counselling for admission to State quota MDS seats/ Private and Deemed Colleges seats based on their choice and fulfilment of eligibility and domicile criteria.
|NEET MDS 2020 Counselling||March 14, 2020|
NEET MDS 2020 Selection Procedure
Admissions to all PG dental courses will be done based on NEET MDS 2020 Score only. There will be no separate rounds held for selection thereafter. The state and private/ deemed colleges will have their own norms regarding eligibility and reservation. Students will be allotted seats in the colleges falling under these categories as per rules laid down by the designated authority.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College