National Institute of Homeopathy (NIH), Kolkata offers admission to the Bachelor of Homeopathic and Medical Surgery (BHMS) course on the basis of the NEET 2020 score.
NIH Kolkata is affiliated with the West Bengal University of Health Science. The institute offers a UG course in BHMS which is of duration 5½ years(including a one-year compulsory Rotatory Internship).
Candidates who wish to take admission in the BHMS course offered at NIH Kolkata should participate in the Online Counseling process conducted by the AYUSH Admission Central Counseling Committee (AACCC), Ministry of AYUSH.
NIH BHMS Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates could check the following section to know the eligibility criteria to apply for the BHMS course at NIH Kolkata.
- The minimum age of the candidate apply for the course should be 17 and the maximum age should be 25.
- Candidates should have scored a pass mark in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English
- Candidates should secure at least 50 percent marks in aggregate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidates belonging to the unreserved category should secure 40 percent marks in aggregate.
NIH BHMS Admission 2020: Application Process
NIH follows the offline mode of application. Candidates could get the application form from the university or download the application form from the official website of the Institute.
Candidates could check the following section for the application process in order to apply for the BHMS course offered at NIH Kolkata.
Step 1: Visit NIH Kolkata and get the application form or download and take a printout of the application form from the official website
Step 2: Fill in the application form with accurate details carefully
Step 3: Pay the registration fee of INR 1,000 and submit the filled application form
The institute prepares a merit list based on the application form submitted by candidates. Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be eligible for the counselling process.
Candidates should check the information filled in the application form because it could not be modified later and the merit list will be prepared according to that.
NIH BHMS Admission 2020: Documents Required
Candidates should carry the following documents during the counselling process. Without these documents, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- NIH BHMS Application Form
- 10th Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 12th Standard Admit Card, Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Print copy of Confirmation page of Online application form of NEET 2020
- Admit Card of NEET 2020
- NEET 2020 Result.
- Offer Letter for Admission at NIH, Kolkata issued by the AYUSH counselling
- AADHAR Card
- Caste Certificate (for SC, ST & OBC Candidates)