RPVT Results 2020 Released by RAJUVAS @rajuvas.org; Get Direct Link to Check Here
The results for RPVT (Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test) were announced on October 6. The Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS) has published an official website for RPVT-rajuvas.org / admission.
RPVT 2020 Result can be downloaded using user ID/registration number, password and degree choice from the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS)
RPVT 2020 result has been released in the form of a mark sheet and contains the personal information of the candidate as well as the marks obtained by the candidate and the provisional overall rank.
It should be noted that the results for RPVT 2020 will not be sent to the candidates separately and can only be downloaded by logging in via registration number and password.
Read more to learn more about the RPVT 2020 results.
RPVT 2020 official website has been working slower than usual since the time of the result declaration. Candidates must not panic and keep checking the result after a few moments.
How to check your RPVT 2020 Result?
Applicants who are wondering about the steps to check the results for RPVT 2020 must follow the instructions below.
- Visit the official rajuvas.org website.
- Click on the link "RPVT 2020 Result"
- Enter your user ID or registration number and password.
- Check the RPVT result link.
- The scorecard will be shown on the screen.
- Take two printouts for use in the future.
What after RPVT 2020 Result?
- Applicants may download the RPVT-2020 Marksheet from the University website only after the declaration of results has been made for further purposes.
- Following the declaration of the RPVT 2020 result, admission to the B.VSc & A.H Graduate Course Program shall be made to the regular and paid seats.
- The admission of students to the course will be carried out by the Central UG Admission Board of the University through the online counselling process, as per the overall merit of the RVPT 2020 programme.
Applicants who have successfully completed the exam and are eligible for admission to the Graduate Course will be required to participate in the online counselling process with the prescribed fee and will be notified at a later date at the time of counselling as set out in the counselling notice.
RPVT 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
- In the case of candidates who obtain equal marks (tie) in the merits of the RPVT-2020, the tie shall be broken in order to determine the merits of the procedure set out below, in the same serial order:
- One who has obtained more marks in the Science Biology group of subjects (Physics Chemistry and Biology) in the Senior Secondary (10 + 2) or equivalent recognised examination.
- Applicants who obtain the same number of marks in the Science Biology Group will be subject to a higher secondary examination (10 + 2) or to an equivalent recognised examination, preference will be given to the candidate who has passed the qualifying examination in lesser number of attempts.
If there is a further link, preference shall be given to a candidate who has obtained more marks in a secondary school examination or an equivalent recognised examination.
Re-Evaluation/Re-Checking of RPVT 2020 OMR Answer Sheet
The evaluation of the RPVT-2019 OMR response sheet will be carried out by scanning through the optical mark reader (OMR). Since the OMR response sheets are readable on a computer and evaluated with extreme care and repeated scanning, there is no provision for the re-checking and re-evaluation of OMR response sheets.
Thus, the request for re-evaluation / re-checking of the OMR reply sheet will not be accepted.
RPVT 2020 Counselling
Once the results have been declared, the admissions will be made by the Central UG Admission Board of the University through the required online counselling rounds as per the overall merit of the RPVT-2020.
All successful and eligible RPVT-2020 candidates will have to participate in the online counselling process.
No personal information on counselling will be given to candidates individually by post or otherwise.
The notice of counselling will be published in the State-level newspaper and will be posted on the university website.
ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF COUNSELLING FOR VERIFICATION:
- Four identical colour photographs with the name and date of the photograph taken
- RPVT-2020 Online Application Form
- Admit the RPVT-2020 card.
- RPVT-2020 Mark sheet
- Copy of the online registration form for Rajasthan State Counseling
- Mark sheet & Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent recognised Examination;
- Mark sheet of class 10 + 1.
- Marking sheet and Certificate of Secondary or equivalent recognised Examination
- Certificate of character
- Valid Digital Caste Certificate as of the date of the counselling
- Certificate of Revenue of Parents Employed in Government / Public Sector Enterprises / Autonomic Bodies / Private Organizations or Institutes
- Certificate of the Rajasthan Domicile (Digital)
- Certificate of Transfer of the Last Institute
- A candidate with a physical disability who claims admission to the category of physically disabled persons must submit a compulsory certificate showing his or her physical disability bearing his or her photograph on it, issued only by the Medical Board of any Government. Rajasthan Medical College.
- An original letter/document signed by the Principal / Dean of the Institute mentioning the exact date of admission and a list of the original certificates/documents retained by that College/Institution.
- Receipt of the admission fee issued by the College in Original.
- Attested photocopies of all certificates/documents retained in the college are to be submitted.
Note: The original documents submitted at the time of the counselling, if found defective / forged, the eligibility for admission will be cancelled.
RPVT 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the expected Fee Structure for RPVT 2020 ( B.V.S.C & A.H. Degree Courses)
|Type of Fee||B.V.Sc & A. H.|
|General fees per annum (Tuition fee and other fees)||15,740|
|Professional fees per annum for payment/Self Finance seats||2,00,000|
About RPVT 2020
Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 (RPVT) 2020 is conducted by Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner (RAJUVAS) for admission to B.V.Sc. Oh, & A.H. Degree Course in Rajuvas Constituent & Allowed
Private veterinary colleges affiliated. It's a paper pen based test performed in offline mode. Admission of B.V.Sc. candidates. Oh, & A.H. The degree course shall be conducted on the basis of its standing in the merits of the RPVT-2020 examination.
= Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences (RAJUVAS), Bikaner is a newly formed corporate body established pursuant to subsection (3 ) of Section 1 of the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Act, 2010.
The College awards the B.V.Sc. degree. Uh, & A.H. And they're offering M.V.Sc. Class in 15 subjects, M.Sc. In one subject and a Ph.D. in 12 disciplines.
The University also has 75 institutes providing 2 years of Diploma Program in Animal Husbandry after 10 + 2 spread throughout Rajasthan producing approximately 3500 paravets per year.