RPVT 2018 Result has been declared on July 2 in online mode for the exam conducted on June 10, 2018. Candidates will be able to access the result of RPVT 2018 by logging in using their User ID or Registration Number and Password.
Direct Link to Check RPVT Result 2018 – Click Here
- The result card is in the form of a merit list in which the names of the qualifying candidates, their roll numbers, and their ranks in the exam are mentioned.
- All qualifying candidates need to download the merit list and bring a copy of it on the that of counselling.
- Counselling will start from July 2018.
- Candidates will have to bring few important documents along with RPVT Admit Card and result during the counselling procedure.
RPVT 2018 Result Date
RPVT exam was held on June 10, 2018. The rank card of the candidates has been published along with the result on July 2, 2018. The counselling will be conducted from the second week of July 2018. Candidates have to attend the counselling as per the given dates.
How to Check RPVT 2018 Result?
Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences released the result of RPVT 2018. A Merit list is published along with the scorecard. Easy steps to be followed by the applicants to download their RPVT 2018 Result:
- Visit the official website of RPVT i.e. rajuvas.org.
- Click on the ‘RPVT 2018 Result’ link.
- This redirects the user to the Login page.
- The Page will ask for your User ID or Registration Number and Password.
- Click on ‘LOGIN’ button.
- Navigate through the panels and get your result link.
- RPVT 2018 Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates must check their score and take the print out for future use.
Details Mentioned on RPVT 2018 Scorecard
RPVT 2018 Scorecard will display the following details:
|Name of the Candidate||Father’s Name||Mother’s name||Date of Birth||Gender||Passport size Photo uploaded at the time of Registration|
|Signature of the candidate||Category (if any)||Qualifying Status||Rank||Marks Obtained||Cut off Marks|
RPVT 2018 Answer Key
- RPVT OMR Sheet 2018 has been released on June 27, 2018.
- Candidates can check their RPVT OMR Sheet by logging in their account with the Log-In and Password which they would have received on successful submission of RPVT Application Form.
- Candidates can download RPVT Answer Key 2018 / Display of OMR Sheet from here.
- In case of any Discrepany/ mistake, candiates will have to submit the application mentioning the wrong entries made by them, correct entries to be considered along with a Demand Draft of INR 500 drawn in favor of “Comptroller, RAJUVAS payable at Bikaner.
RPVT Revaluation & Re-checking 2018
- There is no Provision of Revaluation and re-checking of OMR Sheet.
- Under no circumstances request for revaluation and rechecking will be entertained as the OMR Sheet are computer readable and evaluated with extreme care and repeated scanning coupled with physical verification at random.
- However, candidates can send the objection against the OMR Sheet (if any, in Part ‘A’ by E-mail) on or before the due date.
- The objection after the due date will not be accepted.
RPVT 2018 Merit List
RPVT 2018 Merit List is available with the results at the official website of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in the University courses.
- Candidates can check if they appear in the merit list. If their name appears in the merit list, then they are allotted an All India Rank, if they are not allotted any rank then they are not in the merit list.
- Enter Registration Number and Password on the official University website.
- The list is prepared in descending order, with the student getting maximum marks on the top of the list.
- Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum cut off marks to make it to the rank list.
RPVT 2018 Cut Off
- Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for appearing RPVT 2018 Counselling.
- Candidates who score higher than the cut off are included in the merit list.
- Students have to score above the cut off marks in RPVT 2018 to get their name included in the merit list.
- The previous year cut off has been tabulated below for the convenience of the aspiring candidates:
RPVT 2018 Counselling Procedure
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Rajasthan university of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- RPVT 2018 counselling will be done by the examination conducting body, Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, number counselling rounds are held.
- The admission in the counselling session is held on the basis of result and merit list of RPVT 2018.
- Candidates, who are allotted seats in the round of counselling, have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the applicable documents and certificates.
- Candidates should be physically present at the time of RPVT counselling.
- Candidates are disqualified if they are not present for RPVT 2018 Counselling in person.
Documents Required at the time of Counselling –
- Two identical coloured photographs with name and date mentioned on it.
- RPVT 2018 Registration details (Application Form)
- RPVT 2018 Admit card
- RPVT 2018 Result (Hard Copy).
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Senior Secondary or equivalent Examination.
- Mark sheet of 10+2 level.
- Character Certificate given from the school/college last attended.
- Digital Caste Certificate (If any)
- The income certificate of parents if employed in any Government/Public Sector Enterprises/ Autonomous bodies/Private Organizations
- Digital Domicile Certificate issued by Rajasthan State authority
- Transfer Certificate (If any)
- Medical certificate of candidate claiming admission falling under physically handicapped category.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College