Symbiosis International University will conduct the 3rd Phase of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2020 on January 9, 2021, in online mode. The exam will be held for 60 minutes in which candidates need to answer 60 questions.
The following section gives the guidelines issued for the SNAP 2020 Phase 3 examination. Candidates should make sure that they follow all the guidelines before attending the exam.
SNAP 2020: Exam day Instructions
- Candidates are required to carry a coloured print of their SNAP 2020 admit card and a valid photo ID Proof.
- It is advised to reach the test center by 9 AM
- The SNAP 2020 admit card should be stamped at the exam centre by the exam invigilator.
- Make sure to not carry any electronic gadget such as a calculator, camera, cell phone, laptop, etc since they are prohibited in the exam hall.
SNAP 2020: Items to be Carried to Exam Centre
Candidates should carry the following items while appearing for the SNAP 2020 examination.
- SNAP 2020 Admit Card
- A Valid ID Proof Such as Adhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, Pan Card, or Driving License.
- Face Mask
- Transparent water bottle
- Hand Sanitizer
SNAP 2020: COVID-19 Guidelines
- Maintain Social Distancing in order to prevent the spread of COVID 19
- Checking of Body Temperature by the test center. Only candidates with body temperature within the set limit will be allowed inside.
- Avoid taking parents or friends to the test center.
- Stand in the marked circles at the center to maintain social distancing.