SIU Pune Quick Updates
May 30: Symbiosis Pune invites application for admission into three-years LLB Program for the academic year 2020-21 through Symbiosis All India Admission Test (AIAT). Read More
May 23: SET 2020 which was earlier scheduled to be held on May 31, has been postponed till further notice. Check Here
May 20: SET 2020 application window closes on May 20. Exam to be held in Online Proctored mode on May 31, 2020.
May 11: SET, SITEEE SLAT Registration Deadline has been extended to May 20. Tests will be held on May 31.
May 11: SIU to not conduct SEED 2020 for the current academic year; Read here
April 14: Last date to fill SET, SITEEE and SEED Application Form is extended to May 10. The exam date will be announced soon.
Symbiosis International University (SIU), situated in Pune, is a leader in providing world-class education with many of its Institutes ranked amongst the best in the country. The university offers various Graduate, Post Graduate, and Diploma level programs. Apart from regular courses, Symbiosis also offers Distance Learning Education. Admission to these courses is done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university namely SET and SNAP.
There are 4 Institutes on the campus which are:
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences (SIHS) – Read more
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE) – Read more
- Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON) – Read more
- Symbiosis Statistical Institute (SSI)
SIU Pune Highlights
|Type of Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Entrance Exam||SET and SNAP|
SIU Pune Rankings
Given below are some of the recent achievements of the University from the previous years:
- Ranked 7th among Law category by NIRF 2019
- Ranked 20th among Management Institutes in NIRF 2019
- 56th among Universities all over the world
- Ranked 1st in Swacch Campus Ranking 2018
- Ranked 109 in 2019 QS Ranking
Symbiosis Pune Courses
Mentioned below are the courses offered by the university under various specializations:
|B.Sc||Intermediate graduate with 50% marks |
|B.Tech||Intermediate graduate with 45% marks (40% for reserved categories)|
|MBA||Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST)|
Know more: Symbiosis Pune Fee
SIU Pune Admission
Eligible candidates must register for the entrance test required for the desired course. The university accepts the score of national level exams such as JEE Main, GATE, etc. Tabulated below is a brief of course-wise admission procedure followed by the university:
- For courses like BA LL.B & BBA LL.B, the university conducts an entrance test namely SLAT for admission.
- For BBA, BCA and BA, the university conducts SET at the university level.
Read more: SIU Pune Admission
Symbiosis International University Placements
Placement cells are there in SIU Pune to facilitate the job procedure. 100% Placement is observed in MBA and many courses. Students are prepared for Group Discussions, Personal Interviews, and Written test. Guest lectures and workshops are there to emphasize the growth of the student in the Business world.
|No. of Offers||191|
|Average CTC||16.23 LPA|
|Highest CTC||28 LPA|
|No. of Pre-Placement Offers||63|
Check: Symbiosis Pune Placements
Symbiosis Pune Scholarships
The university offers the following scholarships to the deserving and meritorious students:
- Merit-Based Scholarships are present and given to those who perform exceptionally well in their academics and there will be up to 20% to 50% concession in tuition fees.
- Jayatee Deshmukh Scholarship is given to girls under UG programs.
- Scholarship based on Sports is also there. If a student has participated at intervarsity/ National/ International or state level tournament irrespective of any sports, concession in fees is given.
Faculty and Constituents Institutions
All Departments and Some Constituents Institutions are listed below-