Vidyasagar University Admission 2020: Last Date to Apply for PG Courses is Nov 16; Check Details Here

Aarushi Kalra logo

Aarushi Kalra

Exams Prep Master


Vidyasagar University invites applications for Post graduate courses. Candidates willing to apply can fill the application form on the official website till November 16, 2020. 

Admission at Vidyasagar University for Post graduate courses will be merit based for 60% seats and for remaining 40% seats the University conducts an entrance examination. 

Vidyasagar University PG Admission 2020 Schedule

Events

Dates

Application Process Starts

November 1, 2020

Last Date to apply

November 16, 2020

Publication of Provisional List for CET 

To be announced

Objections against Provisional Lists

To be announced

Check Vidyasagar University Admission Details 2020

Vidyasagar University 2020 Application Form for PG Admission

Candidates willing to apply for PG courses at Vidyasagar University can follow the steps given below:

Step 1: Visit the official website of Vidyasagar University

Step 2: Click on 'Admission 2020' on the homepage

Step 3: Select the PG mode of admission. 

Step 4: Click on Apply Now/Register Now for new registration

Step 5: Enter your login details and proceed ahead to fill the Vidyasagar University PG application form

Step 6: Download and save the duly filled application form

Vidyasagar University PG Admission 2020: Selection Procedure

60% of the total seats will be reserved for students of VU affiliated colleges and the remaining 40% will be available for all. The 60% seats in all courses are reserved for Honours passed out students of VU affiliated colleges. 

Quota wise distribution of seat reservation is given below:

Category

Reservation

SC

22%

ST

6%

OBC-A

10%

OBC-B

7%

Check Vidyasagar University Courses Offered and Fees

3% of each category will be reserved for PwD Candidates. In case of non-availability of PwD candidate, the seat will be converted to the General category.

Category:College