WBJEE Pharmacy 2020 Result Declared on August 07; Check here
WBJEE Pharmacy result has been declared by WBJEEB on August 7, 2020 i.e. today. Candidates can check their result by visiting the official website wbjee.nic.in. Check toppers name and other important details here.
The WBJEE Pharmacy 2020 result was declared by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) on August 7, 2020 (Friday), i.e. today.
Candidates may check their results using their credentials by logging in to their accounts.
On 2 February 2020, WBJEEB conducted the WBJEE Pharmacy 2020 exam at various centres across West Bengal.
Along with the four-year undergraduate B Pharmacy programme, the State-level entrance exam also facilitates admissions to engineering and technology, and architecture course offered by universities, government colleges, and self-financed institutes in the state.
How to Check the WBJEE Pharmacy Result?
The following measures will allow candidates to test their WBJEE 2020 results and save them:
Step 1: Visit Official Website for WBJEE 2020
Step 2: Sign in with your submission number and password WBJEE 2020
Step 3: The result and rank card for WBJEE 2020 will appear on the screen
Step 4: Download the rank card for WBJEE 2020 and get a print for future references
There are two ways candidates can download their rank card:
1. Using Application Number and Password.
2. Using Application Number and Date of Birth
About the toppers in General
The names of the top three positions winners are Souradeep Das of Uttar Dinajpur secured first rank, Subham Ghosh of Paschim Burdwan secured second rank and Sreemanti Dey of Kolkata secured third.
A total of 73,119 candidates have appeared for the entrance exam at the state level, 72298 of whom are qualified and have secured a rank.
Of the 72298 candidates who are qualified, 55154 are male and 17144 are female.
There are 2005 seats available for Pharmacy in the State across universities, government colleges, and self-financed institutes. 25 Pharmacy colleges across West Bengal offer these seats in 2005.
Also Read: WBJEE 2020 Cutoff
WBJEE Pharmacy Merit List (PMR)
- This Merit list for the Pharmacy candidates will be prepared as ‘PMR’, which will be applicable for admission to undergraduate level Pharmacy Course offered by all the enlisted Pharmacy Colleges and Universities, except the degree level pharmacy course available in the Jadavpur University. The merit list GMR will be applicable for admission to the Degree Level Pharmacy Course in the Jadavpur University.
- The above list shall be prepared on the basis of the score of candidates who have appeared in the combined paper of Physics & Chemistry only in the WBJEE 2020.
- Ranking of this Merit List will be done in the descending order of total marks scored in Physics and Chemistry in the WBJEE 2020. However, there may also be ties and in such cases, the tie-breaking rule shall be applicable in the determination of the merit rank.
- Separate reserved category merit list will also be published for the respective category of students. For instance, SC Rank, ST Rank, OBC-A Rank, OBC-B Rank, PwD Rank, TFW Rank. But the ‘PMR’ shall be applicable for competitive seat allotment and counselling.
- There are three separate merit lists for WBJEE exam for engineering medical and pharmacy entrance exams. The rule is not applicable to Jadavpur University.
- Once the exam results are declared, the authorities will also release the merit list of qualified candidates. Only those candidates with their names in the merit list will be able to appear for the WBJEE counselling and seat allotment process. Candidates eligible to participate in the counselling process will be asked to register themselves for the counselling and also fill their preferred choice of college and course.
Also Read: WBJEE 2020 Seat Allotment