Well developed course curriculum and syllabus to indulge a student's curiosity to learn and develop the knowledge and using practical applications from the latest scenarios prevalent across the country. The lecturers are well-practiced lawyers and have practical connectivity with the base to clarify the practical application of the education being sensed.
Every aspect prepares for future existence and also understanding that the country needs more efficient lawyers to bring the case management in the country to expected velocity. About 80% of students were placed in the course the previous year of BBA.
The fee structure is relatively feasible. The course duration was 4 years for b.tech and an annual fee for the course was 80,000. The total fee for the course becomes 320,000 apart from exam fees. Students can pay their fee infractions.
Labs and the library of the college are quite nice also. Labs are updated and equipment is too. There is sufficient equipment on which all students can work without any issue. In the library, there are many books. You can find books related to the lesson or apart from the course as per your intention.
A very strategically developed educational institution developed as a private initiative in Jamshedpur, a State longing for a good quality educational institution. Well located to provide education free from distractions of towns and in the benchmarks of the Steel City and first industrial layout on India. Placements are also worked on which will definitely make it a career-maker for many learners and future Law enthusiasts. This degree is more in increasing the DNA knowledge as the explanation and in-depth knowledge provided ABT with a course.
In terms of academic teachers, the faculty member is the best available in the university. The academic herein nicely in all universities of Jamshedpur and Jharkhand. The teacher is highly qualified knowledgeable teaching, quality is very high.
Students of 3rd year are eligible for the campus selection process. The highest package offered at St. Xavier's College Ranchi -7 lakhs per annum And with a minimum of -5 to 6 lakhs per annum. The placement cell is very new but acts with a lot of efforts.
Pre-placement offers to begin in December for students who are in the 7th semester. and the placement season is till May after the 8th semester. Companies have a different eligibility criterion. To be on the safe side try keeping your OGPA above 6.5. Relative grading is followed here so eligibility with GPA above 8 is very uncommon. Companies like Facebook Microsoft Adobe Amazon Maruti Suzuki Ceat Goldman Sachs Sprinklr Mahindra Adani groups visit the campus The total count of visiting companies is 100+. The highest package was offered by Microsoft with 23 students getting 43.5 LPA. The average package is around 10 - 12 LPA. Each company on average offers job to 2-3 students. The percentage of a student placed is almost 70%. As the other 30% wants to do higher education. There is a Management department here so most students opt for an MBA course after completing their degree.
Yes some faculty are not so supportive nd sometimes they show off rude behaviour overall rest are good
There is an entrance exam through which one can get admission bt last year college was taking admission on the basis of their jee mains score.every year it declares his date of enetrance exam nd the name of the main canal depend on the basis of their jee mains score.every year it declares his date of enetrance exam
Placement is also very good at this college in BCA course. Normally Wipro visited our college every year but Infosys and TCS visit in a span of 2-3 years. Highest salary offered for this college is 40k and the lowest salary offered is 10k. Average salary is 25k. Almost 75% of students getting placed every year. My plan after getting a degree is to take a job in any reputed MNC.
The admission process for the students was very simple. The university demands students to clear 10+2 class from recognized board. I had good grades in 10+2 which created no chaos for me during the admission process.
The university had nice placement opportunities for the students. However, the opportunities were better for professional courses. Every year companies like Infosys, Amazon, NIIT, Smartprix etc. used to visit for placements.
College management totally focuses on gaining profits, do not understand the problems of the students whether a student is in financial problem or any other problem. However, the candidate is advised to be in touch with some good staff, which he/she has to find themselves as they browse throughout the college and their staff.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.