As the placement of IMS Engineering college was above 95%, so I chose it. Regarding the bad aspect: no liberty is given to any student regarding the study. The admission process starts in June every year. Anyone can take admission through two modes: Direct / through UPSEE entrance. As I already told you that placement of IMS is best among other colleges in NCR. so I took admission here. I used facebook.com and google.com through map also.
The course curriculum is as per AKTU (state university of UP). As the syllabus is widely accepted and tough also so my parents admitted me here. Regarding Faculty student ration: approx for 1 faculty 20 students are mapped. So it is 1:20 (i think). Faculties are very experienced in this college. Many faculties are PhD in their respective domain and the rest had registered for it. After every 1.5 units, term exams are conducted and the questions were of high standards.
In my college off campus and on campus, both types of the internship were available. But I took an internship at QA Infotech. I developed a project on Machine Learning and the stipend was 8000 rupees per month. My project was emotion detection.
From the 7th semester, students become eligible for campus placement. Approx 40 companies for the CSE branch visited in my final year. Some of the companies are TCS, Mobelizeon, ToTheNew, QA Infotech etc. Package range as 1.8. to 8.0 LPA. 98% of students placed in my class. After getting my degree I planned to go abroad.
for B.Tech. Students 1.39 lac per annum is fees. The fees hike is related to the expense of the college so it is not related to every year. I got a Govt scholarship of 65000 per year for all four years. As I got the job in TCS and its package was 3.4 lac per annum.
Campus life was mind blowing. Annual fest was too good that I can't explain in words. Technovation is tech fest which is every year organised there. A large number of books of standard authors are in the library and many eJournals are free to access for students. Each classroom is spacious and has a projector, Whiteboard and Air Condition. Every week on Saturday various types of events are organised, so sports and extracurricular also. Byte is social group for CSE students, CSI club is active for students research .
I got admission through personal interview and direct (PCM) i.e. 70% in the CSE branch.
As I got direct admission so I was gone through a written test and Interview. The first round was a written test on the PCM of the 12th class standard of one hour. The second round was a Personal Interview of 15-20 minutes. I prepared through online websites for interview questions.
Other Applied Colleges
Hi Tech engineering college | B.TECH.
due to very less placement.
7th-semester students eligible for campus placement. Amazon, TCS, WIPRO, and many companies. Highest package 12lakh and available 4 lakh. 60% but mostly students prepare for government exam. My plan is to get admission to M.Tech after my graduation.
There is no campus placement or campus internship till now currently I'm in 3rd year of graduation and I really don't know that campus placement is available in future or not. In this college, all the faculty are focused on GATE EXAM or you can say academics. After getting my degree I looking for off-campus placement in the field of software development.
As I am get direct admission, under the basis of my 12th class percentage.
Placements are very good here about 5 to 6 very good companies like Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Amazon and many more come here and almost 90 percent of the students are in campus placed. The college faculties and trainers gives excellent training in every field.
90% placement record for every year and the rest 10% either prepare for higher studied or being self-employed. The average package is around 4 lakh and a maximum package of the previous year 2019 was 24 lakh ( Pradeep Jain CS final year placed in amazon).
I go to take information about it. They told to qualify the entrance exam for admission. Then they give the date of examination which is conducted by Mangalayatan University and after that, they told me to check their examination details that you are qualified or not.
Ambuja cement, East coast construction and industries ltd, Dimensions India ltd., Haryana construction, ACC cement private limited.
A good thing of this University is that This university provides an eco-friendly environment for learning and value for money.
The college is overall really good , the fees is really as compared to other private colleges in this area. In terms of extra curricular activities also college is good. The college every year gives some of the toppers to the university in the semester exams. College really emphasis on the projects that is very good thing about the college .
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.