GOOD COLLAGE FOR MIDDLE CLASS PEOPLE
Positive is the only thing that this College is affiliated to the Madras University was the job opportunity were more available negative is the college rules and some staff they are treating students so bad
Yes, They will allow all the students if we also fail in many subjects but if we get 60% in the exam We can get a job in many colleges they also help in getting an internship if we put some hardwoods means we can achieve
Getting admission in our college is very easy process that we should just score better marks in 12 exams and just pay the fees immidiently and they will give you an admission there is a reason for why I'm saying like this because I just go to this college for buying application but now I'm a Jain college student
Hostel Infrastructure is really good the food service in the hostel is really very very bad the taste is really worsted I'm not staying in hostel boy my friend told me that the Waste. His 23k for paying to this hostel
There is no remarks on the senior's students No Ragging No Such Non-sense are happening 90% of the senior students were good and we should not consider the remaining 10% people. 90% of students are really helping full
Our college is not big like gurunanak college. For eating they allow only veg items if we bring Nonveg item in the college they Give as a T.c They are very Curious some staff behave like rowdies
Yes Our College and its staff give equal important yo extracurricular activities as studies there are many extra activities in the college they players can also join the sports Kota and they can extend their skills.
The exam starts at 10.30am and finishes in 1.30pm this collage Is madras University affiliated college so Exam rules are followed by the rules of Madras University If we finish the exam in between The exam timing we can go out
They contact very fewer Celebrations and they will invite themselves as the guest they themselves Give an Award and They themselves talk. proud about themselves but one Thing is good in this College They Contact function we take leave
LOAN/ SCHOLARSHIP PROVISIONS
Yes, they offering scholarship and sorry few things only I know about the scholarship and again sorry I want to extend this topic because as per this website rules I should type at least 200 characters.