Master of Science [M.Sc] (Management)
Field of Study
International Student Tution
Eligibility & Entry Requirement
- Applicants have a UK first-class or 2:1 honors degree in any subject, or an equivalent overseas qualification.
- Relevant work experience is not required but may increase the chances of acceptance.
- Students must be qualified in IELTS or TOEFL and PTE to get admission in this program.
Indian Student Eligibility:
Indian students are eligible to apply if they meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Completed a 4-year UG degree with first class in a relevant field from a recognized institution.
- Or, completed a B.Sc (General) degree from a recognized institution.
Along with the minimum eligibility requirements, international students hailing from non-English speaking countries need to prove English proficiency through IELTS/TOEFL/any equivalent test.
- MSc in Management at the University of Edinburgh is offered a program for a duration of 1 year (2 semesters).
- The University of Edinburgh is one of the world's top universities, consistently ranked in the world top 50, and placed 20th in the 2020 QS World University Rankings.
- This course is offered on a full-time basis.
- This program will give students an understanding of contemporary management issues in an ever-changing business environment, and the chance to apply their knowledge to real-life management challenges.
- This program, ranked in the top 10 in the UK in 2019 by the Financial Times, is valuable to both those starting out in Business, and those looking to progress in their existing careers.
- Through this program, students gain a depth understanding of the management techniques used in a variety of business situations, as well as the ability to apply this knowledge in relevant scenarios.
- The University of Edinburgh is known to be the sixth oldest university in Scotland.
- The university comprises five campuses, namely Central area, King's building, and BioQuarter, Western General, and Easter Bush.
- The faculty and student ratio for this program is 1:83.
- The average salary goes up to 41,280 USD after completing this program.
- The Employment rate of the University of Manchester is 94%.
|Degree Type Offered||Master|
|Fees||$ 32121 for 1 year|
|Delivery Type||full time|
|Admission Intake||Round 1 (Deadline - Mar 31)|
|Admission Intake||Round 2 (Deadline - Feb 17)|
|Admission Intake||Round 3 (Deadline - June 9)|
Required Document List
The Documents required are:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate - The certificate provided by the education board after completion of the Higher secondary education.
- Statement of marks - The marks statement provided by the education board.
- Financial Documentation - The Proof that shows the financial background of the student.
- Letter of Recommendation - This shows who recommended the student to pursue the degree.
- Statement of Purpose - This is an essay or any written statement written by the student while applying.
- Resume/CV - This provides a summary of your experience and skills.
- English Language Requirement Scores like TOEFL, IELTS,..etc.
- Exam scores like GMAT, GRE are to be submitted.
|Round 1||Mar 31, 2022|
|Round 2||Feb 17, 2022|
|Round 3||Jun 9, 2021|
Fees & Funding
Tution & Application Fees
Applicants receiving an offer of admission, either conditional or unconditional, will be asked to pay a deposit of 1,935 USD within 28 days of the offer to secure their place on the program.
|Head||Avg Cost Per Year|
|Housing and Food||$ 10320|
Academy Ranking of World Universities 2020
Ranked #201 / 400
Business [ International ]
Scholarship Grants & Financial Aids
|Name||Amount||International Students Eligible||Application Deadline|
|Edinburgh MBA Leadership Scholarships||$ 12881||Yes||N/A|
|Forte Fellowship||$ 24623||Yes||N/A|
|The Global Study Awards||$ 12252||Yes||N/A|
|Debesh Kamal Scholarship||$ 1385||Yes||Apr 30, 2020|
VISA & Work Study
- Annually, more than 30,000 Indian students go to study in UK after going through a three-four week UK student visa process.
- Student’s acceptance of visa application is totally dependent upon their choice of program, maintenance of funding, adherence to UKVI rules and regulations, and personal interview sessions.
- UK Student Visa: Types
- Short-term study visa – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in 6-month Short Course in UK institution, Enrolling in 11-month English Language Course
- Tier 4 student visa (General) – Applicants over 16 years of age, Enrolling in courses longer than 6 months.
- Tier 4 student visa (child) – Applicants aged between 4 and 17 years.
- Documents Required:
- Details of passport
- Tuberculosis test results
- Criminal record certificate
- Proof of financial sufficiency that you have enough funds for your entire period of stay in the UK.
- Parents or legal guardian letters if you are under 18.
- Recent passport size photograph
If students are studying a full-time program at the University of Edinburgh, the Tier 4 visa should allow them to work in the UK, students will be permitted to work:
- 20 hours in any given week during term time if students are studying a full-time program at degree level and above.
- 10 hours in any given week during term time if students are studying a full-time program below degree level.
- Full time during vacation periods and after students program end date (until the visa expires).
- On an integral and assessed work placement as part of studies.
- As a sabbatical officer in a Students’ Union for up to 2 years.
In this University, Tier 4 students cannot:
- Work as a self-employed person
- This includes freelancing and ‘gig-economy’ work, such as Deliveroo or Uber drivers
- Work as an entertainer or professional sportsperson or coach
- Take a full-time, permanent position
- Take a full-time internship or work placement during term time that is not an assessed and integral part of their studies
- Take part in Business Activity
I chose this university because of its name and location . Also the programme provided by the university was sitting well with what i wanted to learn and achieve .
Course Curriculum :
The course and curriculum might not suit everyone but is a very versatile course where one can get many opportunities to work on their shortcomings and talent .