Middlesex University Admission 2020-2021, Requirement, Deadline & Acceptance Rate
With a student body as large as 40,000 students Middlesex University is one of the well- known public universities located in Hendon, north-west London. International applications are invited only for the fall semester.
- Undergraduate applicants can apply online through UCAS Admission Portal
- Postgraduate applicants can apply through University Admission Portal
- Postgraduate applications are invited on a rolling basis.
- International applicants are required to fulfill country-specific requirements.
- PG applicants are required to have previous work experience.
|Application Portal||Online portal|
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||£40|
|Mode of Payment||Debit Card/ Credit Card|
|Work Experience||Required for Postgraduate Courses|
|Financial Aid||Work-study, loans, grants and Scholarships|
Middlesex University Admissions Deadlines
International applicants can apply to the university for the fall semester only. The admission deadline is mentioned below:
|Autumn Quarter||September 9|
Visa Process for International Students
- International students must have the Tier 4 visa clearance for almost six months while applying for the courses. For Tier 4, aspirants must have 40 points:
- 30 points - A valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a Tier 4 sponsor
- 10 points - Enough money for college tuition, application fee, and living costs.
- Applying for visa costs around 348 Pounds.
- The applicants must apply for a visa at least 3 months prior to the start of course.
- Applicants must provide the following documents when applying for the visa:
- Passport and travel documentation
- Financial support proof
- A tuberculosis test result.
English Proficiency Test Score for International Students
The students can fulfill the English proficiency requirement by submitting one of the following test scores. The minimum required scores for undergraduate and graduate programs are given below.
|Test Name||Minimum Score Required|
|IELTS||6.0 (with minimum 5.5 in all components)|
|IELTS||6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in all components)|
Middlesex University Undergraduate Admissions
The Middlesex University currently offers 68 bachelor’s degrees with different emphases and disciples including Science and Technology, Humanities, Arts, Education, etc. The admission criteria and procedure for different UG courses are mentioned below:
Where to Apply: UCAS Application Portal
Application Fee: £40.
- Official test scores, high school academic transcripts and certificates.
- Translations of transcripts, if required.
- International applicants have to fulfill country-specific requirements. Details for some of the countries are:
- Indian applicants are required to score a minimum of 55% or above from a Local Board Examination or its equivalent.
- Chinese applicants need to submit proof of completion of the College Entrance Examination with 60% or China High School Graduation Certificate with a minimum average of 75.
- Japanese applicants must apply for international foundation programs before applying.
- Students are required to provide their personal statement or statement of purpose for evidence of the motivation and commitment to the subject.
- Proof of ELP for international applicants.
- Portfolio, auditions, and interviews may be required for some courses.
Middlesex University Graduate Admissions
Postgraduate applications are invited on a rolling basis. The requirements are country-specific. The details of the process and requirements are mentioned below:
Where to apply: University Application Portal
- Completion of a second-class honors degree 2:2 in relevant field
- Work experience (three years)
- Country-specific requirements:
- Indian applicants must have 55% in the bachelor's program
- Japanese applicants are required to have 70% in the bachelor's degree.
- For details on other countries, click here.
- English language proficiency scores.
- Statement of purpose
International applicants are reviewed on the basis of the fulfillment of country-specific requirements. Applicants are suggested to ensure that the minimum requirements are fulfilled.