The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) University Hyderabad, Telangana is declared as a Deemed to be University, under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, sprawling in 91 acres of lush green piece of land, established in 1995. The University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU). ICFAI Hyderabad offers many UG, PG, PhD & Certificate level courses such as B.Tech, BBA, BBA-LLB, BA-LLB, MBA, M.Tech, LLM, PhD(Full time/Part time) Programs under many departments as Affiliated Colleges such as IBS Hyderabad (Faculty of Management), Faculty of Science and Technology (FST), Faculty of Law (ICFAI Law School Hyderabad), ICFAI School of Architecture.
The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education Hyderabad Key points:
Establishment of ICFAI Hyderabad
ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956
Type of University
Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Association of Indian Universities (AIU), New Delhi.
ICFAI Hyderabad Address
IFHE Hyderabad Campus
Donthanapally, Shankarapalli Road
Hyderabad - 501203, Telangana, India.
ICFAI University Hyderabad Courses offered:
ICFAI Business School (IBS)
Faculty of Science & Technology (FST)
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad
ICFAI School of Architecture
- PhD Program (full time)
- PhD Program in Economics (Part time)
- PG Program in Analytics
- B.Tech Program
- M.Tech VLSI Program
- M.Tech- Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- M.Sc Data Analytics
- PhD Program (Full time and Part time)
- BBA-LLB (Hons.) Program
- BA-LLB (Hons.) Program
- LLM Program
- PhD Program (Full time and Part time)
- Certificates Courses
ICFAI Law School Hyderabad:
Faculty of Law (FOL) commonly known as ICFAI Law School, Hyderabad offers 5 year integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) Law Program, BA-LLB (Hons.) Law Program, LLM and PhD Program. The integrated BBA-LLB (Hons.) Law Program & BA-LLB (Hons.) Law Program consist of 56 courses in law and management, 6 law electives and 8 law Honors electives. There are 5 legal internships, one at the end of each year. Placement of ICFAI Law School Hyderabad is very decent in every aspect as our alumni working at all level courts throughout PAN India.
For BBA-LLB/ BA-LLB,
10+2 with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) in English Medium in which the applicants age should not be more than 20 years on the day of commencement of the Semester I.
The applicants desirous to join the LLM Program should have obtained the Graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade and should be qualified in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programs 2019 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
A candidate is eligible for admission into ICFAI Law School Hyderabad Ph.D. program, if he/she obtained not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University and Ph.D Eligibility Test followed by the University based interview & name in merit list.
ICFAI University Hyderabad BBA & MBA Admissions 2019:
IBS offers a 3 year or 6 semesters BBA Program and a 2 year or 4 semesters MBA (Full time/ Part time) Program in various specializations such as Finance, Marketing, HRM, IT & Systems etc. with a flexibility in choosing their elective streams. IBS also offers a PhD (Full time/ Part time) Program
For BBA, 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) with English as medium of instruction.
- Graduate (in any discipline) with 50% and above marks via any respective University with medium of instruction as English.
- Applicants must have work experience in managerial or supervisory positions for at least 2 years. All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score.
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and
- PG in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing / Finance / Human Resource Management / Operations from an UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks
- PG (full time) in Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/ Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks.
- A professional qualification like CFA / CA / CWA / CS with 60% and above marks.
- The candidates seeking admission to Ph.D. program (Full time / Part time) offered by IBS Hyderabad have to appear for IBSAT.
The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) University Hyderabad Placements 2019:
The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (IFHE) University Hyderabad has an impeccable track record of achieving excellent placements every year, with top companies visiting the campus to recruit its students. ICFAI Hyderabad has adopted a very systematic approach towards building the careers of its students through a Career Management Center (CMC) that plans and implements the placement activities throughout the year. For more info in this context, click ICFAI Hyderabad Placement.
Key Activities at CMC:
- Providing a strong foundation through pre-placement talks and workshops.
- Personality development workshops.
- Career counseling to students.
ICFAI Hyderabad Facilities:
- The central library has a collection of 75582 documents
- subscribe to 46 International Journals and 62 National Journals and Access is also enabled to 5000+ Journals through the databases
- Also subscribe to 75 Indian Business Magazines and 10 International Business Magazines
- Hostel is available for both boys and girls
- 1179 double, 206 single and 24 studio apartment accommodation for boys
- 953 single and 68 studio apartment accommodation for girls
- Indoor games like chess, table tennis and carom etc.
- Outdoor games like cricket, football with well equipment