ICFAI IBS is inviting applications for ATIT 2021 for admission to the First Degree Programs of ICFAI Tech. Interested candidates can submit the Application Form by April 10, 2021, for Phase 1 and June 10, 2021 for Phase 2.
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education is a Deemed University. IFHE University campus offers courses under three main Schools, ICFAI Business School (IBS), ICFAI Tech School (ITS), and ICFAI Law School (ILS). IBS offers three degrees mainly, BBA, MBA, and Ph.D. ITS offer B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc., and Ph.D. degrees. Under ILS, the University provides degrees for BBA LL.B (H)., B.A. LL.B. (H), LL.M., Ph.D., and Certificate Courses.
All the undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the IFHE are full-time programs. The undergraduate programs take three years to complete, except B.Tech and B.Arch which take four years and 5 years respectively to complete.
The integrated courses have a duration of five years. The postgraduate courses have a duration of two years. The Ph.D. programs offer both part-time well as full-time options.
- Candidates shall have to apply to the programs through online mode.
- B.Tech program is offered in 5 disciplines and the basic eligibility criteria is 10+2 with at least 60% marks.
- The selection criteria for B.Tech Admission is clearing ATIT 2021 Cutoff or JEE Main Cutoff. Qualified candidates should further appear for counselling process to confirm admission.
- B.Tech program is offered for a duration of 5 years and NATA score will be criteria for admission in the program.
- ICFAI Tech also offers a B.Sc program in Mathematics and Physics to candidates having at least 50% marks in 10+2.
- M.Tech program is offered in 5 electives on the basis of the GATE Score.
- ICFAI Law School offers 2 Integrated law programs i.e BBA-LLB (H), BA-LLB (H) programs, where admission is granted on the basis of ILSAT 2021 Score.
- One-year LLM Program admissions are granted on the basis of the ILSAT (PG) Score.
- The University also offers MBA program in 5 specializations and a Postgraduate program in Analytics.
- MBA Admissions are granted on the basis of Merit, Work Experience and CAT/ CMAT / XAT Score
- Admission to Ph.D is granted on the basis of a valid score in RAPT/UGC/CSIR-JRF-NET /GATE.
ICFAI University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India Foundation for Higher Education|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance / Merit|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG & Ph.D|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT/MAT/XAT/JEE Main/GATE/RAPT/UGC/CSIR-JRF-NET/ILSAT|
|Entrance Mode||Online & Offline|