MDU DDE is inviting applications for admission to its UG and PG courses in several disciplines. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application till the deadline of April 15, 2021, at mdu.ac.in.
Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) Rohtak was established in the year 1977 and is a public state university. MDU Rohtak is an affiliating university to more than 580 institutions/colleges. MDU Rohtak currently offers various undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and research level courses every year. In addition to it, the university also offers selected Integrated, Diploma, PG Diploma and certificate courses in diverse streams. Apart from regular mode learning, MDU also offers several UG and PG courses through distance education mode (MDU DDE). The admission process for MDU is divided into two parts: Centralized Admission and Non-centralized Admission.
Read More: MDU Result
- MDU conducts Common Entrance Exam (MDUCEE) for centralized admission to M.Sc and M.Pharm courses.
- For admission to M.Com, MBA, LL.M, candidates are shortlisted through entrance test conducted by Kurukshetra University (KUK).
- A total of 7 universities participate in the MDUCEE and KUK admission process and the centralized exam is conducted in June every year.
- Non-Centralized admission to LL.B, B.Pharm and Integrated courses is done on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the university. The exam is conducted in June/July every year.
- Admission to B.Tech is done on the basis of Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) counselling through valid JEE Main score.
- Admission to non-centralized courses such as BTTM, BHM, MA, M.Li.Sc., MHM, MTTM are done through academic merit
- In case of M.Tech, candidates are shortlisted through GATE scores. If GATE scores are not available, candidates are selected through qualifying degree merit.
- Admission to PhD courses is done on the basis of performance in the Entrance Test conducted by MDU.
- Candidates need to apply for centralized admission via the respective official registration portal (MDUCEE and KUK).
- Registrations for non-centralized admission can be done by submitting applications along with INR 150 to the concerned university department.
- Registrations are open for admission to M.Ed and Advanced PG Diploma courses. Last date to submit applications is August 31, 2020.
Read more: MDU, Rohtak Fee Structure
MDU Rohtak Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU), Rohtak|
|Type of University||Public State University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit-based|
|Entrance Exams||MDUCEE (M.Sc, M.Pharm)|
|KUK Common Entrance Test (MA, M.Com, LL.M, M.P.Ed/M.P.E.S, MBA)|
|JEE Main (B.Tech)|
|University Entrance Exam (LL.B, B.Pharm and Integrated courses)|