CUK is commonly known as the Central University of Karnataka. It offers various courses to the candidates like B.Tech, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, MA, M.Sc, M.Phil, MBA, B.Ed, MCA, BBA, PGDCA, BBM and other courses. Candidates can get the exam result from the university website.
University offers courses semester wise. So, for getting admission to the above-mentioned programmes candidates need to go through the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET). Candidates should check the university website on regular basis to get updates regarding examination schedule.
CUK examination is comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Candidates can attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking in the paper. The time duration to complete the paper is two hours. Candidates should read all the instructions carefully before start attempting paper.
CUK Academic Schedule 2019
The Academic schedule helps the candidate to prepare well for the examination before it is going to be held. University conducts semester wise examination which is divided into two categories i.e. Odd Semester and Even Semester. Odd Semester examination is conducted in November end. Even semester examination is conducted in month of April. Candidates can get the detailed information about examination schedule in the CUK Academic calendar.
By following the below steps candidates can download the CUK Academic schedule:
- Candidates should open the university website
- After that, click on the “Academic” option present on the website homepage.
- Then click on the “Academic Calendar” sub-option available on the Academic option.
- Now Academic Calendar will appear on the candidate’s screen.
- Candidates can view and save it for future use.
CUK Entrance Exam Result 2019
For getting admission to the various post-graduate, undergraduate, diploma, and certificate courses candidates need to clear entrance examination. CUCET is the entrance examination that candidates need to clear for getting admission in the university. CUCET is abbreviated as “Central University Common Entrance Test”.
The entrance examination is scheduled to be conducted in the month of May every year. The university is responsible for publishing the entrance examination result on the university website. Candidates should keep their eyes on the university website to check any update regarding the result.
By following below steps candidates can check their entrance result:
- Candidates need to visit the official website.
- After that, click on the link written as “Download the CUCET Result ”.
- Then candidates need to enter their personal details like registration number, date of birth etc.
- After that candidate needs to verify his/her information and click on submit button.
- After clicking on submit button result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can print their result for future reference in PDF format.
CUK Semester Result 2019
University conducts different examinations for various programmes taught at the university. The result of all the programmes is declared separately by the university on its official website. Exam circular helps candidates to get updated about their counselling date, result announcement and university common timetable. Candidates can simply check the exam circular option available on the home page of university website
University offers various undergraduate programmes such as B.Tech, BA, BCA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA and many more. Candidates should check the website on regular basis to get an update regarding their examination result.
By following the below steps candidates can check their UG result easily:
- Open the official university website
- After that search for the option “UG Results” present on university home page.
- Then select appropriate course and year for which candidates need to check their result.
- Now candidates will be redirected to the next page where PDF format file will open in front of the candidate.
- Candidates can save and take a printout of the file for future use.
PG courses offered by the university are M.Sc, MA, MBA, MCA, M.Com, and other courses. University releases all semester result of PG courses. University is responsible for announcing examination results.
Following are the steps with the help of which candidates can easily check their PG results:
- Go to the official university website
- Then search for the “PG Results” option on the website home page.
- Now select the particular course of which the result is required.
- Now PDF format file will be opened in front of the candidates contacting PG course result.
- Candidate can save it for their future reference.
After getting higher degrees candidates can get admission to the Ph.D programme. University offers Ph.D in various fields such as Social work, English, Linguistic, Maths, History, and Psychology. The Result is declared on the university website.
Following are the steps to check Ph.D. Result
- Go to the official CUK website
- Click on “Ph.D Results” option available on university home page
- Select the particular course semester result
- Result will be displayed on the screen in the form of PDF file.
- Candidates can save it for their further use.
Repeater exams are scheduled for those candidates who fail in the examination and also for those who want to improve their marks in a particular subject. After the completion of Repeater examination, its result is declared on the university website.
Following are the steps to check Repeater Result:
- Open Central University of Karnataka Website
- Search for “Repeater Result” on university home page
- Select particular course and year
- Now result will be displayed on candidate’s screen which can be saved for their future use.