Founded in 1969, Christ University has several campuses across the country which offer quality education in the field of Science, Arts, Commerce, Law, Management, Computer Science, and Mass Communication. The application form for the majority of UG & PG courses is made available on the official website in the month of December whereas the application process for MBA & PhD is initiated in the month of October.
- Christ University BBA Admission 2021 has begun for Slot-III, apply till June 9, 2021, exam scheduled for June 19, 2021.
- Christ University MBA Admission 2021 has begun for Session-III, apply till June 27, 2021.
- Christ University Entrance Test (CUET 2021) application status is now available on the official website. Candidates can visit the official website to check the application status.
- Christ University Entrance Test (CUET) 2021 for UG admission will be held in three sessions on March 21, April 10 and June 19. Exam time for BA courses: 9 am -10:20 am, BHM: 1 pm-2:30 pm and BBA is 3 pm-4:30 pm. Application for Slot 2 and 3 will begin soon. Read Details
- Christ University UG, PG Admission 2021 has begun. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website.
- Christ University has started the registration process for admission to the MBA 2021 program in two sessions - Session I & Session II. Christ University MBA Admission 2021 Session I has been concluded and Session II will continue till April 4, 2021. Interested candidates can apply along with an application fee of INR 5000. Check Here.
It offers various UG, PG and M.Phil & PhD programs in General as well as an Honours mode at its Bengaluru, Kengeri and Bannerghatta campuses.
- Christ University offers BA, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech, BCA, BHM and B.Ed courses at UG level.
- Admission is offered on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and score in Christ University Entrance Test.
- At the PG level, it offers MA, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, LL.M & M.Tech courses in various disciplines.
- The candidates have to qualify in Christ University Law Entrance Test to secure admission in Law courses.
- The candidates have to qualify in MAT/ XAT/ CAT/ GMAT or CMAT followed by GD/PI/Academic performance for admission in MBA.
- M.Phil & PhD admission is based on the score in the entrance test followed by an interview.
Check all the Courses offered by Christ University
Christ University Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the University||Christ University|
|Type of University||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Merit & Entrance-Based|
|Application Mode||Both Online & Offline|
|Name of Entrance||Christ University Entrance Test: UG & PG
Christ University Law Entrance Test: Law Programs
CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ XAT/ GMAT: MBA
University-Based Entrance Test: M.Phil & Ph.D.