Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai was established to add quality to all spheres of higher learning in general and health services in particular. The University’s objective is to impart and disseminate knowledge and to provide facilities for research and development in the emerging areas of Health Sciences, Science and Technology, Business Management, Hospitality Management, Law, Liberal Education, Teacher’s Education, Sports etc.
DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result has released for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology), M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Biotechnology).
DY Patil University (DPU) Mumbai is inviting applications for Ph.D Entrance Test (PET) conducted for admission to Ph.D in the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Management and Biotechnology & Bioinformatics. Apply here for Dr. D.Y Patil University Admission 2021
- The University got its name after the great and brilliant educationist Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil
- The University has it sponsor which is known as ‘D.Y. Patil Education Society.’
- On the 1st of September, 2005 the UGC Act of 1956 harmonized the ‘Deemed’ status to D. Y. Patil Education Society which consists of D.Y. Patil Medical College, Kolhapur
- There are many facilities that have been provided so that the students can fully enjoy their campus life. The library is very well equipped and there are huge numbers of books kept at their disposal. The computer centre is also very well maintained and does not lag behind in any case or the other
- The researches in the various field (of the medical science) have been well encouraged so that they students do not face any kind of problem in pursing the highest of degrees in the field of medicines and the like
- There are above 1, 60,000 alumnus and they are placed all over
- The number of faculty and the staff is above 10,000. It is quite amazing
- There are more than 121 institutes that are doing their job very, very well.
The University has also funded various projects so that the students can dream big and better. The research programs are very much helpful for the service of humanity. Some of the them are:
- “In vitro Biocompability Study of Gold Nanoparticle Colloid Solution based Nanomedicine in Treatment of Breast Carcinoma Cell Lines”
- “To study deaf-mutism and various method of rehabilitation in children in Kolhapur District.”
- “A Study of Peripheral Neuropathy in Type-2 Diabetes”“Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) Screening at D.Y. Patil Hospital & Medical Research Institute, Kolhapur”
- “Evaluation of Fetal Nuchal Translucency in Diagnosis of Trisomy”
- Ranked 2nd among best medical colleges of India
- Ranked among top three private universities of India with 5 stars according to the survey by Pioneer newspaper.