DY Patil University (DPU) Mumbai is inviting applications for PhD Entrance Test (PET) conducted for admission to PhD in the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Management and Biotechnology & Bioinformatics. Interested candidates can visit the official website to apply in online mode.
Dr DY Patil University Admission 2021: DPU AIBTCET 2021 Result has been released at the university’s official website (dpu.edu.in) for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology/Medical Biotechnology), M.Tech (Integrated Biotechnology) and M.Sc (Biotechnology).
Established in 2002 and accredited A – grade by NAAC, Dr DY Patil University is a deemed University. The University has two campuses in Pune and Navi Mumbai.
Dr DY Patil University offers UG, PG, Diploma, Certificate and Research courses in various fields of Allied Health, Architecture, Dentistry, Engineering, Hospitality and Tourism, Life Sciences, Management, Medicine, Biotechnology, and Nursing.
- Application forms can be filled both offline and online. Forms can also be downloaded from the university website.
- Minimum eligibility for Certificate and Polytechnic course is Senior Secondary Certificate for UG courses is Higher Secondary Certificate.
- Eligibility for PG courses is graduation in the concerned discipline.
- For Research-based programs candidates should have done master’s degree in the relevant discipline.
- Valid MH- CET/ JEE Main scorecard is required for admission to BE/ B.tech and NATA score for B.Arch degree course.
- Admission to UG and PG courses of Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, and Ayurveda is on the basis of NEET UG and NEET PG respectively.
- For admission to Nursing courses candidates have to sit for NAIET entrance exam.
- Selections to BBA, B.Ed, M.tech is on the basis of entrance test conducted by the University.
- Candidates applying for ME and MBA program should have appeared for GATE and CMAT/ CAT/ MAH - CET respectively.
- For PhD, M.Phil, M.Ch and DM courses minimum eligibility for admission is a Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Admission to M.Ch and DM is on the basis of NEET – SS entrance test.
Dr DY Patil University Admission Highlights
|Name of College||Dr DY Patil University|
|Basic admission criteria||Merit-based and also entrance exam|
|Application mode||Online and Offline|
|Name of Entrance||For MBBS, BAMS, BPT and BDS: NEET UG|
|For MD, MS, and Ayurveda: NEET PG|
|For B.Arch: NATA|
|For BE/ B.tech: JEE Mains/ MHT - CET|
|For MBA: University Exam/ CMAT/CAT/ GMAT/ MAH - CET|
|For ME/ M.tech : GATE|
|For Nursing Courses: NAIET|
|For B.Ed course: BAIET|
|For M.Arch: MAH- M.Arch- CET|
|Counselling||University level/ State Level|